Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

---------------------------------

5.9 new codex

Locations - Abandoned Listening Post

Organizations - The Order of Zildrog (lore object)

Organizations - Zealots Without a Master (lore object)

Lore - Alliance Update - State of the Galaxy

Planets - Nathema Reborn

--------------------------------------------- all 5 in new fp

Lore - Zildrog seems its lore object in new fp

BUT no one not found it yet OR maybe bugged?

I add it in bugged list, but if any found this lore object in new fp or another way please tell us

---------------------------------

Lore - Zildrog seems its lore object in new fp

BUT no one not found it yet OR maybe bugged?

I add it in bugged list, but if any found this lore object in new fp or another way please tell us

According to jedipedia it can be accessed via datapad.

Edited by Oeconomicus

Once you get the Rishi's datacrons, the title "Lord of the Oceans" becomes unobtainable for your other PC's, since you cannot get to the datacrons anymore.

This is not entirely correct. While there is a codex entry for "Lord of the Oceans" that you can get locked out with once you get the datacrons, the title itself is a legacy title, not a character title, so you still can use it on any character in your legacy.

• 2 weeks later...
This is not entirely correct. While there is a codex entry for "Lord of the Oceans" that you can get locked out with once you get the datacrons, the title itself is a legacy title, not a character title, so you still can use it on any character in your legacy.

That's right. It's the codex entry what you cannot get anymore.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New codex entries in 5.10. I don't know if any are bugged.

Based on what I have seen, the page for Ossus lists a total of 6 Persons of Note. However, unless I'm missing something, you cannot get all of them because they are faction-specfic. You cannot get a codex entry for Tau Idair and General Daeruun if you are an Imperial character, and you'll get no codex entries for Major Anri (and maybe Darth Malora? Haven't played the Republic side yet) if you're a Republic character.

Likewise, just like with KOTET Dromund Kaas, there appear to be two versions for the codex of Ossus, tying you at 29/31 planets.

Edited by BenKatarn

• 2 weeks later...
Any Idea where to get the datapad for "Strike Base XR-484" (as imperial Player, of course)?

It's in the little building where the rep vendors are on a table.

Has anyone found the one for the Ysanna? On PTS it was in a little cave near where the crashed shuttle was but I don't see it there anymore.

Survivors of the Cron Supernova is the only codex on Ossus I'm missing. Anyone found it yet?

Edit: it also seems like you cannot re-obtain "Don the Exiled Knight" on different characters once you've already obtained the "Dawn of the Exiled Knight" achievement. Clicking on Don will just result in a "not eligable for this conversation" error message.

Edited by BenKatarn

IHas anyone found the one for the Ysanna? On PTS it was in a little cave near where the crashed shuttle was but I don't see it there anymore.

Survivors of the Cron Supernova is the only codex on Ossus I'm missing. Anyone found it yet?

One of em was obtainable by clicking a bedroll in a cave, the cave (and the bedroll) is still there, but it's not clickable any longer ... I'm not shure which of the two codex entries was granted.

It also seems like you cannot re-obtain "Don the Exiled Knight" on different characters once you've already obtained the "Dawn of the Exiled Knight" achievement. Clicking on Don will just result in a "not eligable for this conversation" error message.

I can confirm that, too.

It's in the little building where the rep vendors are on a table.

Thx for it, I will have a look. :)

Edited by Han_Salo

"Twi'lek Pilgrims on Ossus" can be obtained from the Kalikori Datapad in the Jedi Colony, but the entry is invisible. I don't know why.

Based on what I have seen on Jedipedia, the devs forgot to assign that codex entry a category (lore, organization etc). I have already filed a bug report, and so should you.

One of em was obtainable by clicking a bedroll in a cave, the cave (and the bedroll) is still there, but it's not clickable any longer ... I'm not shure which of the two codex entries was granted.

You wouldn't happen to remember where exactly?

Where is the codex "The Hidden Colony on Ossus"? Supposedly, it is a Jedi datapad (I assume) somewhere in the Pub-only Jedi Colony area.

Any clues/directions/coordinates would be appreciated.

When you exit the small house in the colony area which houses the repuration vendors, you will see a couple of those smaller plantations. Move forward until the last one of the row, with a Kalikori Villager standing next to it. The datapad is on the other side, facing the large box. Screenshot.

When you exit the small house in the colony area which houses the repuration vendors, you will see a couple of those smaller plantations. Move forward until the last one of the row, with a Kalikori Villager standing next to it. The datapad is on the other side, facing the large box. Screenshot.

Thank you so very much! As much as I thought I made a thorough search, I was dead wrong. Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
it also seems like you cannot re-obtain "Don the Exiled Knight" on different characters once you've already obtained the "Dawn of the Exiled Knight" achievement. Clicking on Don will just result in a "not eligable for this conversation" error message.

The same problem as with "Lord of the Oceans" codex entry on Rishi. It seems that when codex entries are tied to a legacy achievement, only the character that unlocks the achievement gets the codex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...