Bounty Hunter Relationships

SolJarron

You should be able to. Your character arc relationships become irrelevant once you finiish it. Your Companions don't have a story when dealing with the Hutts. Maybe one gets something scripted in with the Revan arc, but that's where you first meet Lana and can have the relationship even if you married in the Character story. Character arc Companion relationships only matter again in Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne if the Companion is in the story. You are given the opportunity to break up, but if you resume the relationship you lose romanced Lana/Theron/Koth and will get an I'm not crying/you're crying break up scene. Edited by Hadsil

Hello, so I was curious after you break up with Mako, is it possible to marry or be in a relationship with Lana Beniko?

Not even needed to break up. Kinda understandable, because you were "dead" for 5 years, and have absolutely no idea where Mako is, or what happened to her. So you might as well start over with someone else.

Wish they had something to do with this during Revan's, and Ziost storyline. I mean you can flirt with Lana with Mako in present, and she is like. Oh whatever.

Hello, so I was curious after you break up with Mako, is it possible to marry or be in a relationship with Lana Beniko?

No.

The only point at which you can *start* a player-to-companion relationship with Lana is long, long before any chance to break up with Mako, so it's not possible to break up with Mako and then start a relationship with Lana.

The simplest way, if you want your BH to actually break up with someone, is to romance Mako in the class story (and finish the whole Mako story), and then, while playing through KotFE chapters III to IX, flirt with Lana and lock in the relationship in the Chapter IX cantina scene.

Then play on and finish KotET. At this point, there's an alert for Mako's return, and you can *either* break up with Mako to continue with Lana, or break up with Lana to return to Mako. Neither of them takes it well, although from what I've seen, it's highly likely that Mako takes it less badly than Lana does.(1) The Lana marriage thing comes later in the story's chronology.

(1) For sure Aric Jorgan takes it less badly when a Trooperette breaks up with him. He's unhappy when you tell him it's over, but the evidence is that Lana is devastated.

(1) For sure Aric Jorgan takes it less badly when a Trooperette breaks up with him. He's unhappy when you tell him it's over, but the evidence is that Lana is devastated.

Kinda understandable. I mean you spent more, than 5 years away from whoever you had in class story. Kinda enough time to get over with. But in case of Lana you just got into fresh.

Dunno if it's a difference in interpretation or voice acting in different languages, or maybe i just don't care about her as much as i do other LIs, but Lana didn't seem devastated to me when one of my SW dumped her to go back to Quinn, she appeared to take it less badly than Theron when one of my IA dumped him to go back with Vector actually.

Koth seemed pretty alright when my one of my SI dumped him for Andronikos, but well, they haven't been together for a long time at that point, so it'd be understandable that he's not as invested in the relationship as other LIs.

Can't talk about Aric as i've never dumped him, and don't intend to ever do so on my Trooper, but honnestly it'd make more sense for him to be devastated than for Lana as Cathar mate for life, he thought his wife was dead only for her to dump him when they finally reunite. Poor guy.

Edited by Goreshaga

Dunno if it's a difference in interpretation or voice acting in different languages, or maybe i just don't care about her as much as i do other LIs, but Lana didn't seem devastated to me when one of my SW dumped her to go back to Quinn, she appeared to take it less badly than Theron when one of my IA dumped him to go back with Vector actually.

I haven't played through it, but the videos I've looked at do show her being pretty upset, way far more than Aric.

Can't talk about Aric as i've never dumped him, and don't intend to ever do so on my Trooper, but honnestly it'd make more sense for him to be devastated than for Lana as Cathar mate for life, he thought his wife was dead only for her to dump him when they finally reunite. Poor guy.

He is...

He mostly, in the relevant scene, shows signs of being in denial, as if he thinks you're just having a bad day right then and don't really mean it, and all it will take is a few days for you to remember what you and he had.

Radically different from Elara's reaction in War on Iokath. She's most put out when your Trooperette shows up and promptly kisses not only a *woman* (an Imperial woman at that), but a *Sith* woman. The snark is strong with this one.