Character Transfers Offline

TaitWatson

Hey all,

We are going to be doing some behind the scenes work on the Character Transfer system, so the Transfer Page on the website will be temporarily unavailable.

We will update you when they are back online!

Thanks,

Tait

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free transfers incoming?! Server merge? Is that kinda what you're saying Tait? Cuz...that's what I'm hoping :)

ROFL Come on TUXs, you know that's not happening! But sure would be NICE! lol

Finally fixed the login to account website today (couldn't login for over an hour last night) only to take down the transfer part. Ugh. :(

ROFL Come on TUXs, you know that's not happening! But sure would be NICE! lol

Finally fixed the login to account website today (couldn't login for over an hour last night) only to take down the transfer part. Ugh. :(

I was being hopeful :) If I had to guess, I'd guess it's to address how when a player logs out in a stronghold of theirs, or a guild ship, and then transfers, their character can get "stuck" during the transfer.

Free transfers incoming?! Server merge? Is that kinda what you're saying Tait? Cuz...that's what I'm hoping :)

I should have had a free transfer right from the beginning. After the game nearly flopped and they had to turn off all but a few servers and I got stuck on one that was nearly dead.

I should have had a free transfer right from the beginning. After the game nearly flopped and they had to turn off all but a few servers and I got stuck on one that was nearly dead.

Why would you have a free server transfer because of that??

Hey all,

We are going to be doing some behind the scenes work on the Character Transfer system, so the Transfer Page on the website will be temporarily unavailable.

We will update you when they are back online!

Thanks,

Tait

Any ETA on when it will be back online yet Tait?? :)

Make transfering chars free or DOWN the absurdly price of that for Subscribers (less than 1000cc).

That's what I hope for. Never late to dream.:rolleyes:

1800ccs isn't all that much. It's around $15 which is around the same amount as WoW & there was no FTP option in that game. lol Server transfers aren't cheap.

1800ccs isn't all that much. It's around $15 which is around the same amount as WoW & there was no FTP option in that game. lol Server transfers aren't cheap.
I don't care about WOW, it was too expensive there, too expensive here. :mad: it is 100% profit for bioware, they have no actual people (man hours) doing it, a lower price = more transfers = more money to them = a happier customer base.