Jedi sage pvp?

SubScene

is balance viable in pvp over telekinetics?cause it looks like it too me,you can power up your telekinetic throw so much. what do you think of this pvp build for balance?http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZbcbZcMfRsMkrfz.1

should i choose mental longetivity or inner strength in telekinetics?:confused:

For PvP/PvE damage, I use variations of this build I came up with...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600bZbsbMdRrhZcMcRs0z.1

Don't pigeon-hole yourself fully into one tree.

Sometimes 0/25/16 or 0/23/18. Depends on what you want with those two extra points. While DoTs are great to maintain mobility, You'll still be using Telekinetic Throw as filler for your other abilities. Using PoM with harder hitting ones like T.Wave, while maintaining your Weaken Mind Procs just makes you able to sustain burst a bit better...

Use of Force in Balance as a good damage ability around corners when players LoS you makes it hard for others to run, and allows you a chance to finish people off easily with a good instant burst.

For PvP/PvE damage, I use variations of this build I came up with...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600bZbsbMdRrhZcMcRs0z.1

Don't pigeon-hole yourself fully into one tree.

Sometimes 0/25/16 or 0/23/18. Depends on what you want with those two extra points. While DoTs are great to maintain mobility, You'll still be using Telekinetic Throw as filler for your other abilities. Using PoM with harder hitting ones like T.Wave, while maintaining your Weaken Mind Procs just makes you able to sustain burst a bit better...

Use of Force in Balance as a good damage ability around corners when players LoS you makes it hard for others to run, and allows you a chance to finish people off easily with a good instant burst.

Ignore this person, he is wrong. Full Balance is the best damage build for pvp.

Ignore this person, he is wrong. Full Balance is the best damage build for pvp.

To each their own.. How is it wrong, though? While it's too soon to get decent numbers, the build is working excellently for me.

Rather than state it is completely wrong, I would rather know some information as to the reasoning?

If it's [worthless] numbers you want, I've topped damage charts with upwards of 300k+ damage in most warzones.

It's a learning experience for myself, and while I've tried both builds- I have seen consistantly more damage and better burst with 2/23/16...

Edited by Telyl

Depends on group or smaller scale, but ultimately depends on personal playstyle. If you think otherwise your entitled to it. TK tree has a lot of nice defensive buffs for PvP THAT REALLY CAN'T BE MEASURED BY STATS I.E. 10 second cd on Force sprint... thats huge for smallscale combined with a standard non-specc'd mezz.

Personal preference and playstyle.

Your build is fine but Concentration does absolutely nothing for you, get Telekinetic Defense instead. Also put 2 points into Immutable Force unless you're one of those people who likes to die a lot.

Also Telekinetics is total garbage because Disturbance does no damage at all. Don't spec it.