Buying crest of the dread master run

I am looking for a guild that sells Crest of the Dread Master runs, I'm a Sith Sorcerer in the Satele Shan server but am willing to transfer servers for the run, also I'm max item rating and fully augmented so I won't be hindering the team, I've already got the Dread Guard Mask and know the operation. I'm willing to pay up to 250m credits, any more is just absurd.

If you know any guilds that still sell these runs please comment, thank you!

Doubt you are gonna find any seller for 250m, think the lowest is 500m on DM and 550m on SF, and nobody really cares what your gear/experience is, groups often prefers buyers to be dead to avoid messing up the fight (it happens a lot when buyers want to contribute) and are easily able to underman it to sell 2-3 crests per run.

Best of luck tho (if you're out of luck, PM PK|35#5489 on discord to setup a run).

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Saying anything above 250M is absurd shows you fail to understand what it is you are actually paying for.

You are paying for a raid team to clear NiM S&V and then paying 15 other players carry you through the Bonus boss. Even tho you only come in for a few minutes, this entire ordeal actually takes the group several hours to complete.

If a group charged only 250 mill, each player contributing to your carry would receive ~15 mill. That's not even close to worth the time of going through all this effort. Also, many sales runs groups have at least some of their raiders running the Crystal of Nightmare Power to guarantee a smooth transaction for the buyer, these cost roughly 15M worth of mats each to craft - so anyone using one of these would essentially be breaking even on the transaction. What's the point?

The standard rate of 500 mill isn't some arbitrary amount or the result of people being greedy. You have to understand your fee is being split roughly 15 ways. It really is the amount required to make the sale worth it for all those involved - and quite honestly it only really becomes worth it if they can line up a couple buyers for the same lockout.

With all that said, if you have the gear and experience, why not start or join up with a raiding group that is capable of doing this content and actually just do it legitimately? It's a much greater accomplishment and if anyone asks you about the mask you can honestly say you earned it.

Edited by Terro_Fett