Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finally finished the Trooper class story

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Finally finished the Trooper class story

grania
01.13.2017 , 02:37 PM | #11
I didn't care much for the trooper story, I mostly just liked the trooper herself. A lightside trooper could a teach jedi a thing or two about being a good guy, and with no magical powers to rely on
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

BlazeTomahawk
01.13.2017 , 04:09 PM | #12
I liked the Trooper story, it felt very military to me. Many missions I was given I didn't agree with, many I did. Playing strictly LS or DS in an see how it would be jarring, but military life has quandaries .

Do you follow orders? Disobey? Do what's right for the individual or what's right for the Republic as a whole?

The specific choice you seem to have a problem with,General Rakton, is a thing that earth militaries have done for centuries. It's not uncommon for high ranking/value targets to be traded for POWs. You just have to either suck it up as a good soldier or buck the system and deny your superiors

OldVengeance
01.14.2017 , 01:54 AM | #13
I enjoyed Chapter 1 of the Trooper Story, but I felt that a lot of Chapter 3 had gotten pretty dull. Belsavis was yet another extraction mission, so I felt like it was much slower than most stories to escape from the (mostly) inevitable Chapter 2 lull.

Jedi_riches
01.15.2017 , 02:35 AM | #14
I liked the trooper story and did not feel it really disconnected due to the nature of what the trooper was trying to do little missions that aim towards he whole like getting the starfighters out, they have no real input into the story after that but they would be needed for the war as a whole.

With the choice it's what made me hard saresh as i realised how much more she was concerned with people's opinion of her than doing the right thing, I mean i would have backed my trooper more to rescue those pows than I would have than to capture rakton again.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock