add in new class story line to the game! "Infinite Impire"

BingyDingy

they go to war and there has to be anew class main toon's there!

we have Pub and Imp side story line why not Infinite Empire!

think about it, like open whole new side to life never been seen before!

way i see it be like opening whole can of jellybeans! may even bring in new players and back old players to the game!:p

be a waste to let Infinite Empire go away! :cool:

Edited by BingyDingy
corrections

There are some ways you could go about it and make it good.

One: you could make some classes that fit the the faction and let them play their stories which would probably be concluded when Arcann and Thexan starts raiding the Empire and the Republic. A good enough setup.

Two: The Eternal alliance collapses and the the Commander disapears which leads to a whole new chapter in the old republic where we have three factions not just two and we pöay the ones who triy to fill in the powervacum.

Did I understand youre idea correctly or am I just jabbering?

And then of course sooner or later Bioware is going to have to explain what happened to the Empire. By 2000 BBY it had been gone fo a long time so what happened that made the entire Sith culture, race and empire vanish completely?

Edited by kepeskvaeri

And then of course sooner or later Bioware is going to have to explain what happened to the Empire. By 2000 BBY it had been gone fo a long time so what happened that made the entire Sith culture, race and empire vanish completely?

Darth Bane. Thought bomb. Poof! :(

Darth Bane. Thought bomb. Poof! :(

I know that is what happend with the Brotherhood of darkness but take a look at the timeline.

The old republic is taking place at more than 3600 years BBY.

2000 BBY the SIth order was founded again by Darth Ruin. And the sith had been gone for so long that they could take whole chunks of the galaxy before anyone could react so what happened to the old Empire? The Sith purebloods are extinct by the time of Darth Ruin and their entire culture forgoten, what came to pass that made it be so?

Bioware or Star Wars writers in general ows us an explanation.

Your timeline is a little off. According to Wookiepedia SWTOR takes place roughly 3650 BBY (The end of KOTET is 3630 BBY) That is 2600 years BEFORE Darth Bane and the annihilation of the Sith. Even if the downfall of the Sith Empire takes place a thousand years before Bane, that is STILL 1500 years of history between SWTOR and that point in time. BW does not have to deal with the fall of the Sith Empire...ever.

Getting back on topic. While I would love to see new classes and a new faction and new class stories...it will NEVER happen for the simple fact that EA will NEVER foot the bill. New classes is a pipe dream.

Its probably a hopeless idea yeah but Bioware has to do something to keep the game running. You can only hype up a character so much before the entire galaxy is yours. And whichever character you choose to play the Commander is soon going to be either dead or ruler of all the galaxy which is not that fun to play.

I am sorry for getting of the topic again but no my timeline is not of in the least. Darth Ruin restarted the Sith order 2000 BBY and then the Sith and Jedi fought eachother for about a 1000 years before the sith was finally united in the Brotherhood of Darkness its right at wookiepedia under New Sith Wars.