Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some Ideas

Darth_Krushya
08.29.2014 , 08:49 PM | #1
1) I would like to see holographic statues of the characters in my legacy be displayed and standing together in my Galactic Stronghold. Like placing furniture or holo-statues of my companions, I would like to display the characters in my Legacy in my stronghold.
I have mentioned this a few times in my posts here on the forums but, I have 16 characters. I have 2 for each class, and 1 for each advanced class. 8 in each faction. They are family and are assigned as such in my legacy family tree.
Would you please make this possible, BioWare? Thank you for your attention.

2) Also, there have been times when I go to loot a droid that I've destroyed. Sometimes I accidentally Scavenge the droid 1st (because I have the Scavenging skill) and then the droid disappears leaving the beam of light behind that I cannot get loot from.
Please, BioWare, would you pretty make it IMPOSSIBLE for me to Scavenge an enemy BEFORE I can loot it?
Thank you for your attention.

THIS ONE (NUMBER 2) HAS BEEN ANSWERED! THANK YOU BIO WARE!!!

3) Also, me and my nephew, who also plays the game, noticed that after the Galactic Strongholds Expansion came online, that when we are traveling on our speeders and we have the map screen on, we cannot change the camera angle any longer. You may have thought such a minor function was useless, arbitrary, pointless, or unused, or whatever, but we didn't. We liked that function. Please BioWare restore that in-map camera.
Thank you for your attention.

THIS ONE (NUMBER 3) HAS BEEN ANSWERED! THANK YOU BIO WARE!!!

4) I would like to revisit planets from the KoTOR (I & II) games. I would like to see Telos, Onderon, Dxun, Manaan (the whole world, not just a flash point), Dantooine, Kashyyyk, and Lehon the Rakatta home world.
I don't think these planets are significant in the SWTOR era and current war. More than likely none of them would happen. I would like to see them as a bit of nostalgia. I get much the same feeling that I get when I visit Taris or Tatooine since they were KoTOR worlds.
Thank you for your time and attention.
I will continue to compile my ideas here.

THANK YOU, BIO WARE FOR THE FLASHPOINTS ON MANAAN AND THE RAKATTA HOME WORLD LEHON. I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE YOU CAN ON TARIS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND HARD WORK!!! I APPRECIATE YOU!!!!

5) Hssiss are my favorite Sith spawn. Would you please put more Hssiss into the galaxy of this game, especially in the Sith worlds like Korriban or the wilds of Dromund Kaas. I would also like a Hssiss riding mount and mini pet.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

6) I was thinking of an emote animation. "LAY DOWN: " With the decorations being used in the strongholds, I was thinking it would be cool to be able to "lay down" on beds and mats. Is "LIE DOWN" or "LAY DOWN" more grammatically correct? Oh well. The point is that I've seen requests for more interaction with objects in-game, particularly with Stronghold decorations. Thank you BioWare for your consideration.
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.