100 additional stronghold hooks for 1000 cartel coins

I would like to suggest for SWTOR's consideration, that additional hooks for our Guildships and Guild Strongholds be made available. I believe that 100 extra hooks could be placed in the Cartel Market as an item would could be bought for, say, 1000 cartel coins. Not only would this place a value on the hooks, it would also generate revenue perhaps for Bioware while providing a valuable item to the game as 25 hooks, for most rooms, is really not enough to furnish a room completely and satisfactorily. I currently use 30 hooks, on average, in most of my rooms on my Imperial guild's Guildship, HMS Shadow Runner (The Shadowlands) and our rooms look rather minimalist. I've had to sacrifice hooks from other areas, ie the starboard hangar on the Hangar Deck, in order to furnish the Crew Deck rooms almost adequately. I'm not into clutter however a lot of our guildship appears rather sparse and minimalist. I've witnessed other guilds' Guildships where they have left one room completely empty because they have utilised the hooks from the empty room elsewhere. The rooms on our Command Deck can't afford a hook for a ceiling light, for example.

I am certain that any offer of additional hooks would be a most welcome addition to the game.

For your consideration and possible implementation.

I agree.

The slots could be bought in sets of 5 up to 25 (5 Sets), increasing us from 475 - 500 for the Sky Palace.

It would be like unlocking an inventory slot, you pay credits or you pay cartel coins.

Going to say this and prob be hated for it but extra hooks would be a nightmare to do.

One = dev would have to work out .. are u allowed the extra hooks at 100% sh score

Two = Problem is stronghold score and the problem you face with adding extra % to conquest bonus

three = If they only allow extra hooks to people with 100% score thats a Super Small % of people etc not worth the time

Edited by Murder_Toys

Going to say this and prob be hated for it but extra hooks would be a nightmare to do.

One = dev would have to work out .. are u allowed the extra hooks at 100% sh score

Two = Problem is stronghold score and the problem you face with adding extra % to conquest bonus

three = If they only allow extra hooks to people with 100% score thats a Super Small % of people etc not worth the time

There is simply not enough hooks to put up lights, banners, rugs, utilities, npc's ect.

Once you reach the max limit of 475 hooks for Nar Shaddaa.

You will see that you need about 25 more hooks to give it that "complete" feeling.

Lights and Banners alone take up well over 100 hooks.. maybe more.

Edited by Arjani

Why would you need more hooks with less than 100% in a stronghold? As far as conquest goes each stronghold can be capped at 25% stronghold bonus individually but to get 25% you have to decorate 100% of the AVAILIBLE hooks. If someone purchases an expansion of let's say 100 hooks for their stronghold, they have to decorate those 100 additional hooks to get a 25% bonus for conquest otherwise it will be 25% * ( number of decorated hooks / number of availible hooks).

The real big issue with hook space though is guild ships, personal strongholds maybe are a little short but guild ships are whole rooms short given the size. Since they don't even count for stronghold bonuses to conquest, it would be nice if we could get additional hooks made availible using encryptions or frameworks. Maybe 1 encryption = 1 hook, and 1 framework = 50 hooks.

There is simply not enough hooks to put up lights, banners, rugs, utilities, npc's ect.

Once you reach the max limit of 475 hooks for Nar Shaddaa.

You will see that you need about 25 more hooks to give it that "complete" feeling.

Lights and Banners alone take up well over 100 hooks.. maybe more.

While getting additional hooks would be nice, I was able to complete Corscuant without the additional hooks. In fact I had to figure out how to do it without giving it a cluttered hook.

I am at 76% in Nar Shadda and still decorting but trying to do it so it doesn't look cluttered for me and my boyfriend.