Tech or Enforcer?

zoltarDO

Enforcer is supposed to be for scrapper, but you can pick what you like.

You may want to buy some of both and mix and match the mods. I do.

Also, I have 3 x Enforcer Armouring and 2 x Field Tech, to get both 2-piece set bonuses (extra tick on XS Freighter Flyby over the 5-point energy max). This is partly because we tend to want to keep our energy level up in the top regeneration bracket (unless blowing everything to finish someone off), so an extra five points added to max isn't as good as it at first sounds. While the increased duration on XS Flyby denies nodes for longer and roasts slow-moving groups a little blacker (c.2k per tick per character). May not be much in it.

edit: remember that accuracy is next to-useless for dps scrappers; alacrity is to all intents useless; surge gets much less effective past about 350.

Edited by Wainamoinen

Enforcer is supposed to be for scrapper, but you can pick what you like.

You may want to buy some of both and mix and match the mods. I do.

Also, I have 3 x Enforcer Armouring and 2 x Field Tech, to get both 2-piece set bonuses (extra tick on XS Freighter Flyby over the 5-point energy max). This is partly because we tend to want to keep our energy level up in the top regeneration bracket (unless blowing everything to finish someone off), so an extra five points added to max isn't as good as it at first sounds. While the increased duration on XS Flyby denies nodes for longer and roasts slow-moving groups a little blacker (c.2k per tick per character). May not be much in it.

edit: remember that accuracy is next to-useless for dps scrappers; alacrity is to all intents useless; surge gets much less effective past about 350.

PvE 2-piece Backblast +15% crit chance, WH Field Tech 2-piece extra Freighter damage.

For heals, 2-piece PvE medic and 2-piece PvP medic bonuses make your Kolto Cloud quite good.