Swtor pvp solution!!!

filipesantana

Go back to wow,sadly this is still NOT the game that will push real pvp'rs away from wow

Good story,lore,quests etc

But the game itself,oh boy....clunky is an understatement!

Bad abilities lag taking sometimes up to 2nsecz to get an instant cast

Really terrible combat sistem not fluid AT ALL

Terribad UI

Terribad fps drops in wz due to poor gMe mechanics

TerribD enexiatent macro sistem

Terrible raid frames

Terrible mass of pvp nabs that have no clue ablout it and just defend it because they waited for this game for so long...

So ye,al the known pvp games and mmo's outgrew are still better then this...ao far sw is just worn for the " single player campaing" and even there u have to survive the really poor game mechanics(combaT)

So comebCk in 2 months to check if anything Changed....if not don't bother anymore and hole for better luck with gw2

Go back to wow,sadly this is still NOT the game that will push real pvp'rs away from wow

Good story,lore,quests etc

But the game itself,oh boy....clunky is an understatement!

Bad abilities lag taking sometimes up to 2nsecz to get an instant cast

Really terrible combat sistem not fluid AT ALL

Terribad UI

Terribad fps drops in wz due to poor gMe mechanics

TerribD enexiatent macro sistem

Terrible raid frames

Terrible mass of pvp nabs that have no clue ablout it and just defend it because they waited for this game for so long...

So ye,al the known pvp games and mmo's outgrew are still better then this...ao far sw is just worn for the " single player campaing" and even there u have to survive the really poor game mechanics(combaT)

So comebCk in 2 months to check if anything Changed....if not don't bother anymore and hole for better luck with gw2

Holy crap, did you proof read this post at all before clicking the button.

Additionally, PvP in this game is leaps and bounds above WoW already. Nothing like PvP being ruled by a FoTM comp run, pillar humping, 10 dudes beating on a healer, failure that WoWs PvP is. Additionally it sounds like half your problems could be solved by upgrading your rig. I rarely encounter any problems with lag or skill firing, and I do not have a next gen or top of the line comp. Don't blame the game for a crap computer.

Additionally, PvP in this game is leaps and bounds above WoW already. Nothing like PvP being ruled by a FoTM comp run, pillar humping, 10 dudes beating on a healer, failure that WoWs PvP is. Additionally it sounds like half your problems could be solved by upgrading your rig. I rarely encounter any problems with lag or skill firing, and I do not have a next gen or top of the line comp. Don't blame the game for a crap computer.

Lol "leaps and bounds"... *** "10 dudes beating on a healer".. At least WoW rewarded you for doing world pvp. You made you're self sound real noob. Do you proof read what you post before clicking?

Bio Ware hyped pvp WoW did not.. huge difference

Lol "leaps and bounds"... *** "10 dudes beating on a healer".. At least WoW rewarded you for doing world pvp. You made you're self sound real noob. Do you proof read what you post before clicking?

Bio Ware hyped pvp WoW did not.. huge difference

World PvP doesn't exist in WoW outside of someone being bored and camping TM or X-roads. It's been dead since BC. The honor gained from world PvP in WoW was a joke at best (which is why people cried about the original ranking system). People did it in vanilla for two reasons: 1) it was fun 2) there were no BGs for a long time. Welcome to reality.

Additionally BW didn't hype PvP. They hyped story. What BW did say was that leveling and rewards would equal to that of PvE. That was pretty much it. I'm a hardcore world PvPer, and am not happy with the current system not rewarding world PvP. But I'm not delusional enough to make a thread about how great WoWs PvP is compared to TORs and think people won't laugh at me.

First of all if u read the forums u will see majority of people complaining about this problems.they exist on Bw side not on client side...just read the first page of posts or the freaking STICK post

Secondly u sound like someone that never AchievEd average/reasonable ratings in wow to actualy have a valid pvp opinion(that would be at least above 2400)

The game is NOT fluid at all!!sucks big big time and this problem is in fact on the combat sistem design and terrible UI

Lol instants taking 2secs and abolitie spam making the key reset at the ability mo happen?!?!srsly ge a clue m8....I represent the majority on this pv forum lol(when talking about this issues)

Edited by filipesantana

World PvP doesn't exist in WoW outside of someone being bored and camping TM or X-roads. It's been dead since BC. The honor gained from world PvP in WoW was a joke at best (which is why people cried about the original ranking system). People did it in vanilla for two reasons: 1) it was fun 2) there were no BGs for a long time. Welcome to reality.

Additionally BW didn't hype PvP. They hyped story. What BW did say was that leveling and rewards would equal to that of PvE. That was pretty much it. I'm a hardcore world PvPer, and am not happy with the current system not rewarding world PvP. But I'm not delusional enough to make a thread about how great WoWs PvP is compared to TORs and think people won't laugh at me.

Yet again u just proved how cluless and terribad u are at pvp...ur a ganker rofl...vanilla wow ranking sistem?!?!are u f'ing srs?!?!rofl that readers the biggest no lifer with the most hours to farm honor rodlrofl....I used anfreakin bot to get rank 14 gm lolol....talking about srs pvp here champ,,,,,that rewards skill and coordination....noting was zerging,gankIng and honor farming

First of all if u read the forums u will see ammanority of people complaining about this problems.they exist on Bw side not on client side...just read the first page of posts or the freaking STICK post

Secondly u sound like someone that never AchievEd average/reasonable ratings in wow to actualy have a valid pvp opinion(that would be at least above 2400)

The game is NOT fluid at all!!sucks big big time and this problem is in fact on the combat sistem design and terrible UI

Lol instants taking 2secs and abolitie spam making the key reset at the ability mo happen?!?!srsly ge a clue m8....I represent the majority on this pv forum lol(when talking about this issues)

Your shot at my skill failed. I don't care what you think. Lastly you don't represent a majority. The game runs fine for the majority. I suggest a new CPU, GPU, or a SSD. This is a MMO some lag is to be expected, at times. Way to blow it all out of proportion though. I'm sure this thread will be taken seriously by all who attempt to read it.

Yet again u just proved how cluless and terribad u are at pvp...ur a ganker rofl...vanilla wow ranking sistem?!?!are u f'ing srs?!?!rofl that readers the biggest no lifer with the most hours to farm honor rodlrofl....I used anfreakin bot to get rank 14 gm lolol....talking about srs pvp here champ,,,,,that rewards skill and coordination....noting was zerging,gankIng and honor farming

Your posts are a gem and I will cherish them forever. Your boasts about mad skill combined with admitted botting along with some mythical rewards earned through non-existent world PvP in WoW should be saved for all to see. What serious world PvP you were talking about in WoW never existed outside of the already talked about system and I stopped playing WoW in wotlk after achieving glad/arena master. Terrible pvp is terrible.

Your shot at my skill failed. I don't care what you think. Lastly you don't represent a majority. The game runs fine for the majority. I suggest a new CPU, GPU, or a SSD. This is a MMO some lag is to be expected, at times. Way to blow it all out of proportion though. I'm sure this thread will be taken seriously by all who attempt to read it.

Let me try again

GO READ THE F'ing sticky posts there's one summarizing themmore complained pvp issues u will see all that I've said in the top 5!IT IS NOT A CLIENT SIDE ISSUE!!I run on 110 fps outside wz with an average of 20/40 ms of Ping.I also have played at a high enough lvl to

Understand this is not amclient based provlem it's the game/combat sistem!!it's clunky and bathe lag is not on the game...it's on the single abilities

Let me guess mister hardcore WORLD PVP'r(love it lol)u are also a mouse clicker and keyboard turner?that would explain how u didnt notice these issues

Telaan, I suggest you stop feeding the troll. :t_smile:

On the OP's note: The game just came out. Bugs are to be expected. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but I find the UI to be fine (Albeit a few glitches with the actual health bars!) and I have had little, to no lag with any of my abilities. Also, I quite like the combat, it's nice.

By the way, complaining about a new game doesn't make your point look at all valid in any way, shape, or form. I have faith in BioWare, the game looks good, feels good, and they're already on the way to give us more content, and of course; more importantly: bug fixes.

Overall, if you don't like it, then leave. If you don't like it in two months when you get back, then don't come back. The ones who like it (Like myself) Will continue to play and have fun.

Your posts are a gem and I will cherish them forever. Your boasts about mad skill combined with admitted botting along with some mythical rewards earned through non-existent world PvP in WoW should be saved for all to see. What serious world PvP you were talking about in WoW never existed outside of the already talked about system and I stopped playing WoW in wotlk after achieving glad/arena master. Terrible pvp is terrible.

A glad that defends this Terrible game on the pvp side of it?!?!right.....because a glad wouldn't notice abilities delay which is gamebreaking and a terrible UI that ruins the whole combat sistem.....obj wait and a terrible combat flying text that doenst even anouce debufs,procs etc

Let me try again

GO READ THE F'ing sticky posts there's one summarizing themmore complained pvp issues u will see all that I've said in the top 5!IT IS NOT A CLIENT SIDE ISSUE!!I run on 110 fps outside wz with an average of 20/40 ms of Ping.I also have played at a high enough lvl to

Understand this is not amclient based provlem it's the game/combat sistem!!it's clunky and bathe lag is not on the game...it's on the single abilities

Let me guess mister hardcore WORLD PVP'r(love it lol)u are also a mouse clicker and keyboard turner?that would explain how u didnt notice these issues

This guy has brilliance! ^^ .. :eek:

First of all... try to speak english! I guess it isnt urs first language (mine neither) but you pretty much suck at it!

Also, i've been gladiator for 3 seasons (season3, season7&8), i've played WAR, i've played DAoC (im sure you even dont know what daoc is) and other pvp skill based games, and TOR is just fine, it's entertaining and not that easy or bad... I agree that it needs a bit more, check some abilities, classes and such, but i can see a bright future for pvp.

And then... WoW again, srsly? This game is not wow, if you enjoy playing wow, go for it! But wow it's already boring... the pvp was never good, arenas were pretty fun, but not anymore! (you really need to experience pvp, not just 2v2,3v3,5v5).

And finally, have some respect for the other ppl in the forum, being rude doesnt help you!

PS: Also, if there are stickys with the problems you are saying... *** are you opening another thread? QQ less please :)

First of all... try to speak english! I guess it isnt urs first language (mine neither) but you pretty much suck at it!

Also, i've been gladiator for 3 seasons (season3, season7&8), i've played WAR, i've played DAoC (im sure you even dont know what daoc is) and other pvp skill based games, and TOR is just fine, it's entertaining and not that easy or bad... I agree that it needs a bit more, check some abilities, classes and such, but i can see a bright future for pvp.

And then... WoW again, srsly? This game is not wow, if you enjoy playing wow, go for it! But wow it's already boring... the pvp was never good, arenas were pretty fun, but not anymore! (you really need to experience pvp, not just 2v2,3v3,5v5).

And finally, have some respect for the other ppl in the forum, being rude doesnt help you!

PS: Also, if there are stickys with the problems you are saying... *** are you opening another thread? QQ less please :)

Pretty much this. PvP in this game is largely fine. What this thread boils down to is someone PvP'd, died, and then came to the forums.

Edited by Telaan

Pretty much this. PvP in this game is largely fine. What this thread boils down to is someone PvP'd, died, and then came to the forums.

Lol srsly mister "hardcore world pvp'r".. Again get a clue I didn't den pvped tried one wz and left after realizing my fps droped 60 frames and that the abolitie

Lag I noticed outside wz was even worse...again it's not a fluid combat sistem at alll....not even remotely close to what wow got us used to....would like to seempeople get interrupts here on 1.2 secs casts rofl

Thing is, this is NOT wow... Graphics are not the same way of wow (not many details, bright colors and basic textures), were you could get lot of fps and no drops. This is also a new game while wow has been around 10years...

Btw, pvp is not arena, pvp is Player versus Player... that means world pvp, instanced pvp and such. Vanilla was fun because world pvp (that didnt reward anything for years). People that loved pvp did battlegrounds to rank up, was a bad system but still something since wow wasnt pvp oriented... BC gave us arenas, they are cool since you can do stuff with 1-2 friends and have fun, but they have a challenging cap... play a fotm class till it gets nerfed, or use a profession till it gets nerfed... end of story!

Maybe you know how to play arenas and you are good at it, but let me tell you sir, that you have no idea on playing PvP.

Thing is, this is NOT wow... Graphics are not the same way of wow (not many details, bright colors and basic textures), were you could get lot of fps and no drops. This is also a new game while wow has been around 10years...

Btw, pvp is not arena, pvp is Player versus Player... that means world pvp, instanced pvp and such. Vanilla was fun because world pvp (that didnt reward anything for years). People that loved pvp did battlegrounds to rank up, was a bad system but still something since wow wasnt pvp oriented... BC gave us arenas, they are cool since you can do stuff with 1-2 friends and have fun, but they have a challenging cap... play a fotm class till it gets nerfed, or use a profession till it gets nerfed... end of story!

Maybe you know how to play arenas and you are good at it, but let me tell you sir, that you have no idea on playing PvP.

M8 I couldn't care less about the world pvp vs arenas argument,gave up on that one long ago since the top pvpers are actualy a minority and will always lose on thT argument.world pvp is idd fun but requires litle to no skill like arenas Nd that's why I prefer arenas and a ranked sistem but that's JUST my opinion

My mAin and ONLY point here(besides mocking mister "hardcore world pvper" for is lack of knowledge) is( just like in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=48982) for couple reasons his game isnott fluid..:not even comparable to how fluid wow is and saying wow is 7 years old doesn't change a thing because Bw had time to learn from it and not start from scratch like they Aparently did.we have mJor fps drops in pvp situations(IMO due to the crappy tracker addons they have dining to track info on every player of both teams at same time and at real time) and the abilities lag that despite the good server latency , happens all the time in and out wz