So I reached level 20+ and got this validation thing

Smackzor

I've been waiting a while for them to send this email but they're not sending it, theres nothing in spam or anything.

They put extra security on my account and it's so harsh not even I can't login

If I can't login then who will?

Edited by Smackzor

Fixed it, I had to create a new seperate email for it.

I thought they meant I had to validate on my main email and not a new one completely.

A bit confusing when they weren't clear on what they meant.

Glad you got it figured out.

If you have a smartphone (or even an emulator on your PC), I would highly recommend attaching a security key to your account.

For one thing, it can help to protect your account, and you also get 100 free cartel coins for it every month. It also prevents you from having to worry about validation.

You just whip out your phone, open the app and enter the code it gives you. Viola, no email validation required.

To attach a security key, all you have to do is log into your account at SWTOR.com (MY ACCOUNT), then click on the tab market Security Key and follow the instructions. It's pretty easy.

Also, welcome to the game!

If you have a smartphone (or even an emulator on your PC), I would highly recommend attaching a security key to your account.

Emulators aren't needed. Any TOTP authenticator will do the job:

* OTP Auth (I use this for my second account)

* Authy

* Google Authenticator

* WinAuth

* SaasPASS

* Lots of others

* Heck, even the current SWTOR authenticator app.

WinAuth, as its name suggests, runs on Windows - that is, it runs directly (without emulation) on your PC!

But make sure when adding whatever you use to the account that you carefully select the option to add an app-based authenticator. The other option requires the old physical security keys that BioWare hasn't sold in years, and that if you get one in e.g. an old Collector's Edition set that you buy on Amazon or eBay, its batteries are probably close to dying.