Quit Complaining!!!

Firestorm_DK

Is it just me, or is there anyone else out there that is tired of all the complaints posted on the pvp forum? Everytime I log on here I see "Over Powered" this or "Nerf" that posts. ENOUGH!!! Sure this game has some problems, what game doesn't? Take the bad with the good. If you don't like the problems this game has, QUIT!!!

I get just as frustrated as the next person when I pvp and lose more often than not on the republic side (The Bastion); doesn't mean i'm going to quit playing or rage about another player that beat me. Maybe they were better. Maybe I should have dodged left instead of strafing right.

I have 7 of the 8 republic players leveled to 55. I feel like I know them all pretty well. I don't think I'm the master of any of them, just a jack of all trades. I think they all have their perks and they all have their drawbacks.

Guardians/Jugs: enough about the freaken ED/FD. Learn to counter it. Don't blast the s**t out of him when it procs and he won't gain health. Kite him. Stun him and wait for it to end and then rape him for a change.

Scoundrels/Operatives: they have great heals. Do decent damage. They are not OP. People that put out those crazy numbers KNOW what they are doing. If people FOCUS FIRE, you can bring down ANY healer, I dont' care how good they are. And if you can't, you probably don't have enough DPS or a decent team, and it sucks to be you. But it happens, get over it!

I am sure I could go on with the other classes. My point is this. Learn how to counter the other classes with what you got. Don't always point fingers at Bioware. Believe me, there are things they could fix/change. But as a whole this game is awesome and people should appriciate it. No one is forcing you to play. Sorry for the wall of text. And sorry if this is another repeat thread.

Guardians/Jugs: enough about the freaken ED/FD. Learn to counter it. Don't blast the s**t out of him when it procs and he won't gain health. Kite him. Stun him and wait for it to end and then rape him for a change. .

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this solution. Who would have thought this was the way to go when three juggies ravage you good at the same time. Any other ideas on what I could do because i often find myself in warzones and arenas where minimum two mid tree juggies / guardians want me to have a menage with them. It is a joy to see 150k heals per juggie at the end of the warzone in addition to the 2 .6 million from their other two healers.

This is by no means a complaint this is me asking you, the power ranger, what am I supposed to do when they come for me! :rolleyes:

I do agree with you this is perfectly balanced now because when I don't play my healers and go on my shadow, he can't complain anymore of my sap 'n' heal to full. He can heal to full too when he tries to take away my objective. Sadly I can do a /dance so BW plz nerf /dance when I sap'n'heal to full as a shadow! This ability forces juggies to unsubscribe because they can't do /dance when they heal to full!

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Thank you for taking the time to suggest this solution. Who would have thought this was the way to go when three juggies ravage you good at the same time. Any other ideas on what I could do because i often find myself in warzones and arenas where minimum two mid tree juggies / guardians want me to have a menage with them. It is a joy to see 150k heals per juggie at the end of the warzone in addition to the 2 .6 million from their other two healers.

This is by no means a complaint this is me asking you, the power ranger, what am I supposed to do when they come for me! :rolleyes:

I do agree with you this is perfectly balanced now because when I don't play my healers and go on my shadow, he can't complain anymore of my sap 'n' heal to full. He can heal to full too when he tries to take away my objective. Sadly I can do a /dance so BW plz nerf /dance when I sap'n'heal to full as a shadow! This ability forces juggies to unsubscribe because they can't do /dance when they heal to full!

Just a thought....if you are being attacked by three people, does it really matter if they are jugs or not? Odds are you won't be able to take them by yourself anyways. If you are attacking a possition and see three jugs guarding it, don't go solo them. And if you are defending a position and see three jugs coming to attack you, call for help. I don't think there is a single pvp match where it is going to be just you vs three jugs and you have NO team mates to help, and if you do (as in arenas, again, you're going to lose anyways). My solution that you wanted to be smart about was for a solo fight. Again....please stop complaining.

Just a thought....if you are being attacked by three people, does it really matter if they are jugs or not? Odds are you won't be able to take them by yourself anyways. If you are attacking a possition and see three jugs guarding it, don't go solo them. And if you are defending a position and see three jugs coming to attack you, call for help. I don't think there is a single pvp match where it is going to be just you vs three jugs and you have NO team mates to help, and if you do (as in arenas, again, you're going to lose anyways). My solution that you wanted to be smart about was for a solo fight. Again....please stop complaining.

When three people attack your toon, you are supposed to die, I was not debating that. What i was debating is the ability of those three people to heal for 150k during a full warzone.Your claims are joy to my eyes truly and you have made my day. You open a thread, name it quit complaining, but it is actually a thinly veiled 'l2play' that tries to ignore the big picture. In solo queue as a healer, I am faced with minimum 2 of them and they will not die because they heal back. Combine that with the unstoppable, roots, etc, you can see why some people will call it unbalanced. I

Please do continue and advise on how to deal with them while the droves of juggies farm rating in ranked arenas because they are so 'balanced'. In a year, using BW's approach to class balance, your thread will be forgotten like the hundreds before it because BW will nerf it so bad nobody is going to play juggie mid tree. Smash lived for a long time and many heroes advocated it was fine. Most of them are now vigi' wink, wink, poke poke, because it is so balanced' :D. I love it how the evidence is there but Johnny Bravo comes to the forums to prove otherwise.

Have a lovely weekend my dear Sir.

I am sure I could go on with the other classes. My point is this. Learn how to counter the other classes with what you got. Don't always point fingers at Bioware. Believe me, there are things they could fix/change. But as a whole this game is awesome and people should appriciate it. No one is forcing you to play. Sorry for the wall of text. And sorry if this is another repeat thread.

I do believe i put that little disclaimer there. I did not start this thread to have a flame war. I do love to play the game. Any toon can be killed with a little team work. Problem is there isn't a lot of it on the game. I suppose we should get BW to fix that too eh? Also....any toon is going to live a long time if it recieves heals. Some just longer than others. Deal with it. Should we "nerf" the vanguards/powertechs and the shadows/assassins too because they live a long time when they recieve heals. Yeah that maks sense. And I shall try to have a great day!! Normally do!! :)

Edited by Firestorm_DK

I do believe i put that little disclaimer there. I did not start this thread to have a flame war. I do love to play the game. Any toon can be killed with a little team work. Problem is there isn't a lot of it on the game. I suppose we should get BW to fix that too eh? Also....any toon is going to live a long time if it recieves heals. Some just longer than others. Deal with it. Should we "nerf" the vanguards/powertechs and the shadows/assassins too because they live a long time when they recieve heals. Yeah that maks sense. And I shall try to have a great day!! Normally do!! :)

How much teamwork do you need for your jugg to kill anyone else???... Hypocrite, the class is broken, people complain because its broken. You leveled a 55 jugg because you wanted easy gameplay, but me? i like seeing variety, not just tanks all over pvp because they stomp everything. So yes I complain because people want balance, maybe not perfect but when entire teams are rolling tank hybrids it makes you wonder.

Edited by starkravinmad

I've never seen a forum where people cry so much as they do here.

Likesrsly. If you don't like it, quit. Quit acting like 10 year old girls

Nothing will ever top the runescape forums.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Is it just me, or is there anyone else out there that is tired of all the complaints posted on the pvp forum? Everytime I log on here I see "Over Powered" this or "Nerf" that posts. ENOUGH!!! Sure this game has some problems, what game doesn't? Take the bad with the good. If you don't like the problems this game has, QUIT!!!

I get just as frustrated as the next person when I pvp and lose more often than not on the republic side (The Bastion); doesn't mean i'm going to quit playing or rage about another player that beat me. Maybe they were better. Maybe I should have dodged left instead of strafing right.

I have 7 of the 8 republic players leveled to 55. I feel like I know them all pretty well. I don't think I'm the master of any of them, just a jack of all trades. I think they all have their perks and they all have their drawbacks.

Guardians/Jugs: enough about the freaken ED/FD. Learn to counter it. Don't blast the s**t out of him when it procs and he won't gain health. Kite him. Stun him and wait for it to end and then rape him for a change.

Scoundrels/Operatives: they have great heals. Do decent damage. They are not OP. People that put out those crazy numbers KNOW what they are doing. If people FOCUS FIRE, you can bring down ANY healer, I dont' care how good they are. And if you can't, you probably don't have enough DPS or a decent team, and it sucks to be you. But it happens, get over it!

+1

Well said!