NO Darth Hexid in Patch notes?

Sith-Viscera

I didn't see in the patch notes on the return of Darth Hexid after going to cantina and talking to Paxton she then couldn't be summon any longer. We was told that would be addressed in the next patch well patch came out no Hexid. Ok now here is another patch nothing in notes about her. I rather have her then Paxton. If i over looked it in notes never mind this but i do not think i did. If i didnt please fix this today.......

THANK YOU......

• Dev Post
I didn't see in the patch notes on the return of Darth Hexid after going to cantina and talking to Paxton she then couldn't be summon any longer. We was told that would be addressed in the next patch well patch came out no Hexid. Ok now here is another patch nothing in notes about her. I rather have her then Paxton. If i over looked it in notes never mind this but i do not think i did. If i didnt please fix this today.......

THANK YOU......

Good catch! I double checked and it is likely fixed, but I am also getting some conflicting information on whether it is resolved. Let me know after the patch today if Hexid is available to you!

-eric

edit: Want to verify before adding it to notes

Edited by EricMusco

Good catch! I double checked and it is likely fixed, but I am also getting some conflicting information on whether it is resolved. Let me know after the patch today if Hexid is available to you!

-eric

So, I lost Darth Hexid with 5.10, but when I logged in this morning, I noticed that I had her recruitment quest (Darkness Rising) in my Mission log, and after I finished her quest, She was available for me to use again!

• Dev Post
So, I lost Darth Hexid with 5.10, but when I logged in this morning, I noticed that I had her recruitment quest (Darkness Rising) in my Mission log, and after I finished her quest, She was available for me to use again!

I wanted to highlight this post as this is accurate. If you lost Hexid and are not seeing her Alliance Alert, look at your Mission Log. The Alert was automatically placed in there.

-eric

I wanted to highlight this post as this is accurate. If you lost Hexid and are not seeing her Alliance Alert, look at your Mission Log. The Alert was automatically placed in there.

-eric

This is NOT acceptable! The Hexid and Nico comps I lost were at least 40 influence. One was almost 50. They need to be restored to how they were!!!!!!

-eric

I know this isn't what you're asking, but I have her in several of my companion lists since 5.10, while I've done nothing to acquire her ever.

-eric

That's a negative, Ghostrider. I have Hexid showing as unavailable with neither an Alliance alert nor Mission entry. Not that it matters at this stage. With the QA issues over the past year, my confidence in this title being managed at even a maintenance level has been eroded, and I will be not be renewing my sub after many, many years.

Edited by mrjoshuaco

That's a negative, Ghostrider. I have Hexid showing as unavailable with neither an Alliance alert nor Mission entry. Not that it matters at this stage. With the QA issues over the past year, my confidence in this title being managed at even a maintenance level has been eroded, and I will be not be renewing my sub after many, many years.

They simply don't have enough people to run the game.

I'd rather see no content and fixing what's been broken, then just leaving it at that until there is a proper team in place for new additions.

Every patch breaks way too many important things. SWTOR wasn't like this in the past - only in 5.x. And the longer it's been going on (over two years now), the more bad bugs pile up.

I don't blame you for quitting - I know others have too. That SWTOR is a subscription service and it is being run like this is feels pretty awful.

Edited by arunav

She is not available to me at any level. She is still unavailable and there is no alert for her (not that an alert would be any help) I had thought it safe to rank her up as there should have been no reason for bioware to take her away.. but here we are.. Some of my characters are missing their best companions. Companions that I spent a lot of time and money ranking up. Same goes for Nico.