Doc Is Coming Back <3 (This Is a Positive Thread)

Ylliarus

I thought his return was very nicely done, I enjoyed every bit, my main broke up with him, because she's with Theron, but my alt returned to him and broke up with Theron, so I got to see pretty much all of it, I think.

I don't mind his new clothes, now that I've dyed them in lovely 'honorable general.' They make a nice match to my toon's outfit which is dyed in the lovely 'underworld boss'.

I'm really happy that Doc is back, I've missed my pervy healer. :o

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've seen the first part of Docs reunion now but got too tired last night to finish the planet for the last one. I wont say it was as good as Arics first reaction but his VA is pretty damned hard to beat.

But spoilers under the tag

They did get a new kiss animation which was great to see! Would have liked more emotion in Docs voice tho he may as well have been meeting with an old friend then his long lost wife, that's where Aric hands down wins. Still looking forward to their catch up after.

They did get a new kiss animation which was great to see! Would have liked more emotion in Docs voice tho he may as well have been meeting with an old friend then his long lost wife, that's where Aric hands down wins. Still looking forward to their catch up after.

I'll never stop praising Jorgan's VA for his return in KOTFE especially with a romanced Trooper, top notch VA work.

In regards to Ossus was anyone else a little annoyed that,

We had a chance to fight along side Nadia but not with Doc? I really think he could have replaced Nadia for that moment for a JK.

I'll never stop praising Jorgan's VA for his return in KOTFE especially with a romanced Trooper, top notch VA work.

In regards to Ossus was anyone else a little annoyed that,

We had a chance to fight along side Nadia but not with Doc? I really think he could have replaced Nadia for that moment for a JK.

I 1000% agree, that also really annoyed me.

Yes, the one you usually read on the Gravestone as that is the first mailbox you get to escaping Zakuul

Maybe the bug is back where romanced didn't get the letter and non romanced did 😑 no real way of knowing if the romance flags set on him or not until you get there

I thought his return was very nicely done, I enjoyed every bit, my main broke up with him, because she's with Theron, but my alt returned to him and broke up with Theron, so I got to see pretty much all of it, I think.

I don't mind his new clothes, now that I've dyed them in lovely 'honorable general.' They make a nice match to my toon's outfit which is dyed in the lovely 'underworld boss'.

I'm really happy that Doc is back, I've missed my pervy healer. :o

I did the same thing. My main stayed with Theron, but I still really felt bad because she still cheated on Doc. I always said I would break up with Theron when Doc returned but that was when KOTFE first started. I got impatient at how long it was taking.... anyway my alt will wait for her Doc to return. I won't romance Theron or anyone else though. I did that on my Sage who broke up with Theron when Felix came back...That was rough. Theron doesn't take break ups very well...

I missed my "pervy healer" too. I have several characters in the underworld boss dye. It's actually one of my favorite dyes in the game right now. The other one's nice too.