Conquest Tallying Beyond 50K

Baldrix

Why is it that the Conquest point tally keeps going on after 50.000?

I am currently at 185.000/50.000 and keep getting the toasts every time i have reached some random goal.

Kind of annoying when you won't get anything from it for a week.

Can i turn it off somewhere?

For unguilded soloers, going past 50k means nothing.

If you're part of a guild, there's a bigger picture.

As a guilded player, I've contributed just under 1 million points to my guild this week.

All that extra conquest increases my guild's level. Levels determine xp bonuses beyond what 50k could do.

So there are things in the game aren't always about you but the bigger picture, so yes, there is value for certain players beyond 50k, especially guilded players, and even more so for guilded players who only have one toon in their guild.

Edited by xordevoreaux

So there are things in the game aren't always about you,

I am well aware of that but since i don't Guild, how else to know but ask.

Thanks for the explanation though. I think its nice to see the Conquest thingy goes beyond the mere personal goal.

I am well aware of that but since i don't Guild, how else to know but ask.

Thanks for the explanation though. I think its nice to see the Conquest thingy goes beyond the mere personal goal.

Give guilding a shot. If you land with one that's a good fit for you, you could be there for years in enjoyable circumstances.

Give guilding a shot. If you land with one that's a good fit for you, you could be there for years in enjoyable circumstances.

Plus with the guild CQ, you also get extra bonus stuff. Which can be sold, etc. And if you like achievement's , you can join the big CQ ones, and get the titles, etc.

Look for a small or new guild that is just starting out. My family and I have our own small family guild, we run Conquest with a lot of characters (I personally run 25-30 each week), hit 50K and switch to another character. At reset/new week we get all those Encryption plans and credits etc. After about a month and a half (that I've been back) I helped get enough Frameworks for 3 Guildship expansion across two of our guilds. We have also leveled both guild from 2 up tp mid teens. I have also played the long game within large guilds (in the past) that run CQ point competitions, some guild give out high quality CC Market items, some credit or crafting mats. You can always ask during the invite process before joining a guild.

If you are an altaholic like me being in a guild doesn't mean much because you are swamping characters a lot and when you get back to one you haven't played for awhile it may have gotten bounced from the guild. On the other hand I have seen guilds once active never have anyone online but me. One guild made my character leader. Which told me it was a dead guild if I was their most active player.