Double-Bladed Lightsaber

AikaSuji

Is there a reason I did not receive this when I chose assassin? I could just be dense. Or perhaps it changed from beta. I find myself wanting to use dark charge. =/

You should get it in your inventory, if you didn't report a bug a request such a lightaber.

Yeah it's in the bag you get after finishing the first few quests on the Imperial Fleet. A bit silly how they just hand a saber to you :( was hoping there would be a quest where you assemble your first.

Same, bit sad how they just sorta glance over this in the game, considering how integral it is to jedi/sith lore. Jedi Knight at least came close with their quest line and it felt very appropriate.

You quest for 10 levels to get your first saber!

Then you leave the academy, talk to some dude and get your dual in a backpack... Lol

got my first saber in a lackluster way, still need to get my second, cant decide when to use my crystal tho, not sure how long sabers stick around for or if crystals are removable?

got my first saber in a lackluster way, still need to get my second, cant decide when to use my crystal tho, not sure how long sabers stick around for or if crystals are removable?

Any modifications can be removed, instead of overwritten and destroyed, but it costs credits to do so.