Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
01.27.2013 , 03:25 PM | #251
Kregan shook her head bowing politely to Meanken. No I believe we are done here. I appreciate your assistance. Force be with you. Kregan said leading the others towards the exit motioning them to load the wounded Jedi onto a shuttle bound for the Republic base. She stopped a sergeant as he was walking towards his shuttle. Inform the General that his help was highly appreciated. Tell him to not forget his debt to me either. the Kel-dor said walking towards her shuttle.

Nerken was already onboard the shuttle assisting the medics in tending Vipers wounds. He heard Stryfe speak up and turned laughing. You're onboard my shuttle. Please try not to make a huge racket I'm trying to concentrate here. Nerken said motioning the Medics off the shuttle as Kregan and Jotunheim boarded. You and your war trophies are getting really annoying Jotunheim said jokingly taking a seat in the cockpit. Nerken still was finishing up applying a kolto injection and bandages to Viper as Kregan passed by. Surprised they survived this encounter. Next time they might not be so lucky. Kregan said sitting at the controls and activating her comlink. Zarron we are waiting for you. We should return to the fleet for debriefing. she said politely.

Ravna was resisting Merena as she was being drug to their ship.Let me go! I'll kill them both! Ravna screamed in a fury almost pulling free as they made it to the ships loading ramp. Markos stood clamly until he had regained his vision before bolting after Merena and the others cackling loudly as he charged his sabers with force lightning closing the distance between him and the Mandos rather quickly.You will not deny my revenge you fools! Now you die! he said as two of the men stepped forward opening fire on him.

jimdarkmagic
01.27.2013 , 03:29 PM | #252
Stryfe sat their silently for a moment is she going to be OK? he calmly asked the man treating vipers wounds
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

ToEasy
01.27.2013 , 04:04 PM | #253
Zarron got the message and replied, On my way. Zarron then walked to the shuttle and got on.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
01.27.2013 , 04:26 PM | #254
Vergas picked up the communication. Yes what is it?

Rafeesh looked around and saw Markos trying to fight through the Mandalorians. He spoke directly into Markos' mind. Markos change in plans. I have thought of a different way of getting back at him. How long do you think you can hold them?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.27.2013 , 04:28 PM | #255
Keeper cleared his throat before speaking my lord this is keeper I am contacting you to request your aid for two of my agents who where captured by what I assume to be republic forces
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 04:36 PM | #256
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 04:43 PM | #257
Not far from here, and I agree this place is quite boring. I was hoping for a band somthing, you know and some dancing. Okay lets head back, the force only know`s what my duties are going to be tomorrow. Sofia got up and started to make her way out, Come on follow me, it`s not far. Sofia waited for tela to catch up, may be they could gossip in her appartment. If tela was not too tired.

icecreampants
01.27.2013 , 04:57 PM | #258
Nerken stood up wiping kolto off his hands as the Medics left and Zarron boarded the shuttle. She'll be fine. I'll have the doc take a look at her once we get to the fleet. Nerken then removed his helmet setting it in a storage compartment above Stryfe. Allright Jedi lets go and get this over with! he yelled. Kregan nodded closing the ships ramp and taking off exiting Tattoines atmosphere and jumping to light speed.

Markos quickly slaughtered the two Mandos who had stopped to fire with little effort. Depends on how long you need. But most of them will not be a problem for the power of the dark side. Markos responded back to Rafeesh

Ravna finally pulled free from Merena and charged Markos her blades emitting sparks as they clashed with Markos's. You will pay for this! You will not be so lucky to escape with your life this time! she said kicking Markos back and then pushing him into a wall. Markos laughed as he recovered unleashing a force scream at Ravna.

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 05:16 PM | #259
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
01.27.2013 , 05:23 PM | #260
Sofia shows tera the way to her apartment, on the way ask`s her So who is your lord and master then, just out of curiousty. Mine darth vergas, don`t know much about him yet. She asked. Soon they where at her apartment, where her new slaves gave a quick bow. Then asked Do wish us to bring you food, or drink? Sofia looked at tela for her reaction, to the question`s.