Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
03.03.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1261
Ravna nodded. Well, I can still use the old room my brother gave me on this station it has everything I need in it. Shall we go? she asked holding her hand out.

The freighter dropped out of hyperspace near the medical station Nal'kesh immediately engaged it's stealth fields hoping to remain mostly undetected.

Understandable. I know the feeling quite well. the turbo lift stopped at the hangar. Well lets hope the gangs all here I grow tired of waiting. he said walking slowly so Nara could keep up with him.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1262
Kriegus glared at the woman, then motioned for the squad to get Newb to a med center, they left instantly, "Yes vmy lord," he said threw gritted teeth,

Nar nodded, she had wondered what the artifact was maybe Sofia may have answers, she then glared at Kriegus, she wanted him gone as well, she could feel his feelings towards her, they were cold and violent, and unrelenting, it was like a flame inside of him, wanting to reach out and burn her to a crisp,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 01:36 PM | #1263
Sofia glared at Kriegus, as if to say you are treading on thin ice. Sofia then took the artifact, she was imdeitatly consumed with hatred. She realised it was artifact, she was trained the jedi was not. She droped it in the sand, she was still angry she was doing her best to control it. She looed at the woman Don`t touch this aritfact again, it will consume you. her voice was serious, though she new her master should see it.
She was still angry, she turned to Kriegus and told him Pick that up It was a stern voice. She halfed wanted to see if just effected force users, and half wanted Kriegus to challenge her so she force choke him to death.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 01:44 PM | #1264
Kriegus glared at the woman, "so I can become a basket case like her? I don't think so," he continued to glare at the two, his only goal was to stop the basket case in front of him, the sith seemed to have bonded with the woman, he needed to get out of here, signal someone for help, something,
Nar looked at Sofia afraid of what she had done under the influence of the device. "wh...Why? what does it do!?" she was almost hysterical,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 01:51 PM | #1265
Sofia was still anouyed so she choked Kriegus, just a bit to remind him she is the boss not him. Then turned to nara, and said If make you see things, and effect the minds of force users. Not none, sentive like Kriegus here. She did not know that but some had to move it, and it was going to be him.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 01:59 PM | #1266
Kriegus grabbed at his throat with is free hand, "If you kill me, you know what'll happen, your people will never get support from Tatooine again,"

Nar lifted her saber again, raising it towards Sofia again. "stop, if that artifact does what you say, then this isn't you," she seemed to struggle holding herself up. she was fighting a battle physically, to keep from collapsing, and one mentally, from the copies of Baigenn and her parents, they continued to rant about how the sith was lying, but now Nar knew the truth, and shoved them from her mind, like a disease.

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 02:18 PM | #1267
Okay and realsed him, and then added rember you answer, to us She then turned to nara, Come on, let`s go meet my master

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 02:20 PM | #1268
Nar nodded, limped over to Sabrina's speeder, "should we burn it?" she motioned towards the artifact, she felt it's evil for too long, and now wanted it dead,

Kriegus, silently thanked Nar, then went towards his speeder, and ignited the engine without saying a word,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 02:40 PM | #1269
No, we get some to take it. Some who is not a threat, come time to meet my master. With that sofia, set of to darth vergas base.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 02:47 PM | #1270
Kriegus drove off towards his town, outraged,

Nar didn't argue, she felt as though she was going to be executed, and she deserved it, Baigenn appeared, his eyes were crimson, his face was white you could see the veins, "I...I told you Nara, now we will never....ever be together again," Nar looked at him horrified, she didn't say a word, she probably already seemed crazy, no need to make sofia believe it more, "this...this is the real you, whatever you are isn't it?" the copy of Baigenn nodded and laughed, "And we are never leaving," he laughed coldly, then disappeared,