Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 01:59 AM | #1241
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
All I remember, the fleet was at one point noted above Belsalvis though that was a good two weeks ago and the entire fleet was still moving, sub-light speed.
Captain Tibirus grined almost excitedly, he turned to lex giving him the bottle As soon as it is found, you will have your reward. Though for now, I have work to do. He was not lying, he need to contact sofia. He sent messsage to her, but she was not in to recevie it. He have to wait, though he wonder if he should send it too her master instead if she reply soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
After a bit, the group finally made it to the cliff, it was empty or seemed so, signs of a fire were there, someone had been there, "Group, clean sweep around the area," the troops began to search the area, Kriegus took out a pair of binoculars, "Tricky little Bugger ain't she?" he handed the binoculars to Sofia, motioning towards the back of the cliff, there was smoke coming through a small tent, "Troops, we got her!" the troops got back on their speeders, "Well sith, are you ready for this?"

Nar sat at her camp. trying to find out what to do, her bag, which contained her tent and supplies, ripped not far from the cliff. "They're going to find me! I know it!" she yelled in frustration, she had lit a fire, she hoped smoke wouldn't be visible, Then Baigenn appeared. "Nar...it's OK, watch," he then layed in the sand, and seemed to try and wipe some of it on him, "Hard to find things that are buried isn't it?" he said, grinning slightly, as she sensed the speeders start again, she began to bury herself, hoping she wouldn't be found
It was not long before sofia was near enough the force user to sence her, and she new she could snece her too. She dediced to reach out to her with the force, as she did she beconed the rest to move back. So I take your the one, manipluting the sand man plauge. If so I am going to have to ask you stop, and turn your self over. Don`t worry it only so you can be trained as sith, not to be punished as we don`t really care about your crimes so far. While they are usefull and we do look after them and care for them, they are not as important as you or I. So we can forgive this once transgrastion as lond as it stops, though we do have protect them if you decide you want to carry on. Sofia new she trying to bury herself the sand gave tell tail signs of where she was, as it was disturbed and she new where to look sue to her force sentivty.

icecreampants
03.03.2013 , 10:11 AM | #1242
You can't feel to helpless with me here. he pressed the buttons to return the turbo lift to the hangar and went back through the underbelly of the space station.

I think... a nice hot bath would be nice. Or.... Maybe something to eat... bah i don't know.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1243
Kriegus backed up impatiently, "Sith, why'd we stop?" they were meters, maybe even foots away from Nar now,

Nar shifted in the sand as the sith contacted her, You would not understand, everyone on this planet must die, so Baigenn and I can be together again, she then combusted the ashes that were left of her fire, turning it into a pillar of fire, Now leave, or you will all die,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 11:29 AM | #1244
Sofia watched as the pillar fire rose in the sky, she was impressed but not scared of it. She carried on talking to the jedi, through the force though she new option b may have to happen. Why this planet, we can find you aboden planet if you wish. Also if you only intrested in speaking with force aperitions then, the sith can teach you ways to comunicate with thoose who do wish to become one with the force.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 11:42 AM | #1245
Nar's Pillar rose higher, They are not apparitions! they are my friends and my family, and they will return to me, I swear! she continued, against all instinct, to stay buried, then the pillar rose again at the
mention of sith I will never get help from those corrupted fools! they all must die as well! and Everyone here must die, so Baigenn may Return,

Kriegus watched the fire rose in a awe sort of state, his troops became discouraged as well, they came out here expecting to find some old hermit, not some person capable of that, "Sith?" he put a hand on her shoulder, curious if she had a sun stroke or something,

JoeyAkamai
03.03.2013 , 11:57 AM | #1246
Of course I don't! Just a smuggler's got to have her weapons. Nara laughed.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 12:02 PM | #1247
Sofia looked at the trooper, and said I am talking to her, please don`t intrupt again. Then sofia carried on communictaing through the force, We are not corupt, nor are we fools. The jedi are fools as they enslave them self to the force, rather than try to master it as we do. We are willing to teach you, if you wish and show you another way than this path. Though I can not let you kill, everyone on this planet it too important to us for many reasons.

MdLogan
03.03.2013 , 12:06 PM | #1248
Alright. Leks said, pouring another drink.

Got to be something out of bed at least. A little food may do you good, and certainly a bath would help relax you. Maybe you should start with the bath. He suggested.

Rafeesh moved to the loading ramp, prepared to move out.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 12:07 PM | #1249
Nar's pillar of fire died down, Listen to me, I wish you no harm, just get off of this planet before the infection spreads to you, it is not pretty, That is my only advice for you, now leave or you die,

Kriegus took his hand off of the sith, then turned to his troop to signal them to not interrupt her. but be ready to fire,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 12:13 PM | #1250
Your virus will not wipe out the planet, this planet has survied being turned into glass by the the rakkarta. That why it is sand and sand rock, we will cull the infected and stop the spread. As this is our duty our people, and thoose that survie will grow stronger. Though if you insit on this path, we will have no choice but to cull you. We do not wish to do that, I have been sent to try and find a better way for you. Please consider it, you must be thirsty I send one the men over unarmed with water for you and some food if you wish. Sofia was not sure how many option she has, though she new that flame must be weaking her reservers. Also I send you a holocommunitcator so we can talk face to face, if you wish?