Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.02.2013 , 06:36 PM | #1231
Nara gave the guards a playful salute. But I've got to be careful of what I say now. Because I never know if your out to get me.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.02.2013 , 06:59 PM | #1232
They are... but i don't think this station would have an observatory... she grumbled.

Sabotage is far far the easier route. I say we override the hyper drive control systems on board several of their ships and force them to collide into each other... Would prove rather destructive don't you think?

Jot looked at Nara acting hurt. As the guards stood down letting the two enter the armory. You know I would nor could not do that Nara. He then led Nara throughout the inner workings of the armory until he reached a doorway labeled confinscated goods. Whatever they took is behind these doors. he swiped his card and the door opened.

JoeyAkamai
03.02.2013 , 07:01 PM | #1233
Nara looked at the mess. Was all of that really mine? Nara grabbed her favorite sniper rifle, a pistol, two vibroblades, and a handful l of grenades.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.02.2013 , 07:07 PM | #1234
I believe they had to clean out all the contents before putting your belongings in here. Simply because your stuff took up so much room. he laughed waiting for Nara to exit before closing the door and slowly walking out of the armory.

JoeyAkamai
03.02.2013 , 10:15 PM | #1235
Nara laughed. Wonder how long that took. She exited the armory. Ok. Now I'm ready.

MdLogan
03.02.2013 , 10:17 PM | #1236
That does pose a problem. I guess then we will have to find a different way. Any airlocks? He said playfully.

That would prove quite destructive. We will need to stay in the shadows and play carefully.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.02.2013 , 10:23 PM | #1237
We will take to the shadows then... And await our opportune time. Nal'kesh then jumped to hyperspace.

Ravna glared at Rafeesh. No airlocks. Nope not gonna do it. No.

icecreampants
03.02.2013 , 11:27 PM | #1238
Took them a few hours... And a whole lot of people. But they accomplished it. Barely. he laughed leading Nara out of the armory and back to the turbo lift where he waited patiently for her to be ready.

MdLogan
03.02.2013 , 11:32 PM | #1239
Good, shadows perfect. He said, his body turning almost into a shadow itself. All his features began to be blurred, and his movements became less perceptible.

Rafeesh laughed heartily, Alright, alright. No airlocks, you think of somethings.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
03.02.2013 , 11:41 PM | #1240
Nara carefully placed every weapon in certain places. Nice to have these back. I felt so helpless without them.