“Nathema Conspiracy”

XantWorgen

how the bloody hell do we open it up to get Felix, Mako and Akaavi? i'm a Sith Assassin, does this mean i can't get them?

As said above, they're class specific, you'll only be able to get Felix on a Consular and both Mako and Akaavi if you're either a BH or a smuggler

Is Kira gonna be done this way? Sorry I've been a little outta the loop. :(

Unfortunately, most likely yes. The new trend is toward class specific comp returns. It has been asked a few times if we could be allowed retrieve other class's comps from the terminal on Odessen. IIRC someone from BW said they'd consider it but not at this time and we've heard nothing since.

I would very much like to be able to get Kira, Ashara, and Jaesa on my Sage, Sorc, and Shadow as I've set up my stronghold with a council that has all of them plus Nadia. It would be nice if I could have the comp and not a holo. Hopefully in the future as it doesn't seem like too much work to enable (I say that without really knowing if it is).

Unfortunately, most likely yes. The new trend is toward class specific comp returns. It has been asked a few times if we could be allowed retrieve other class's comps from the terminal on Odessen. IIRC someone from BW said they'd consider it but not at this time and we've heard nothing since.

I would very much like to be able to get Kira, Ashara, and Jaesa on my Sage, Sorc, and Shadow as I've set up my stronghold with a council that has all of them plus Nadia. It would be nice if I could have the comp and not a holo. Hopefully in the future as it doesn't seem like too much work to enable (I say that without really knowing if it is).

They've already done it for Quinn and Dorna depending on what you pick on Iokath. The other can be claimed n the console ... that said .... I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement.

Maybe make it a legacy perk? Reunite with Kira on a Knight and unlock her on the console for your other characters?

Edited by Paulsutherland

Maybe make it a legacy perk? Reunite with Kira on a Knight and unlock her on the console for your other characters?

I could get behind that. I already did the thing with Quinn on my Knight so I could stick him in the cage my Knight has in their Republic camp.

I already did the thing with Quinn on my Knight so I could stick him in the cage my Knight has in their Republic camp.

Kinky :)

But yes, I think it would be fair to have any comp available legacy-wide at the appropriate progression after unlocking them on one char. I find it odd that some class comps can be gotten by everyone, and others not.

Edited by Neulwen