Third Anniversary Promotion

TaitWatson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that already had a cost so low it was meaningless now has a cost so low it's meaningless? :confused:

You didn't change the room unlocks and the unlocks you would need to use the fireworks still cost the same so this seems pointless.

More utility for Strongholds please. My stronghold doesn't feel very stronghold-y.

That is because the point is to get people into a stronghold so hopefully they will buy cartel coins to unlock the rooms and not to give any value.

Please just stop. Please stop diverting resources to meaningless **** that no one will go ooo or ahhh over for more than 10 minutes. Seriously, it's borderline pathetic at this point the rewards Bioware offers for any of its "special events".

On the other hand, the Galaxy map will go nicely in my Agents room. That I will give props to and appreciate. But please stop the fireworks. I can count on one hand the number of times I've personally set off the reward fireworks, and the number of times I've ever seen anyone else set off fireworks in SWTOR. Three times. Seriously, twice for myself, once from someone else.

It really isn't that much of a waste of resources, considering they already have the fireworks code they can cut and paste into the new event.

Nice to see you put in more effort than for previous anniversaries, but a few free decorations from a vendor won't knock my socks off. If only SWTOR would get more funding to be able to create actual world events... :(

More funding??? are you serious? Do you understand the killing they make on the Cartel Market? They have plenty of funding for the number of players they are supporting, considering most that play this game p2p and not f2p it.