Looking for New Guild.

Cybrinsanity

Joined a Guild in Aug I think and it started of amazing with people on all the time and a lot of activity, but now the most I've seen any given day is 5 people online at once... I'm just lvl 30 Emp Sith Warrior but having fun and being social and eventually doing End Game stuff are all the things I'd like to get out of the game and the guild etc. If anyone can please help out I'd be much appreciated. :)

Joined a Guild in Aug I think and it started of amazing with people on all the time and a lot of activity, but now the most I've seen any given day is 5 people online at once... I'm just lvl 30 Emp Sith Warrior but having fun and being social and eventually doing End Game stuff are all the things I'd like to get out of the game and the guild etc. If anyone can please help out I'd be much appreciated. :)

I think a lot of people are kinda in a "taking a break" mode until 4.0 drops. We've been trying to keep groups running for some fun stuff during that time in our guild "No Slack" and you're welcome to join us. More activity at night than day times but I think you'll see more activity in every guild once the expansion hits.