Malavai Quinn Must Return

Essodu

Just going to leave this here because.

I love that whole series but this felt fitting. :p

phuuuuuuuuk that. If Quinn had any guts he would have told you what Baras commanded him to do. You were already, as a warrior, planning to ditch fat boi at that point. Quinn picking that paranoid lunatic over an incredible, amazing, beautiful, genius (me :D ) was just pure stupidity and his punishment was no where near severe enough.

My first SW did this to him as well :o As much as I adore him, there was something deliciously evil about going down that route.

Ha, if my warrior were interested in babies, she'd find someone as powerful in the force as she. Not that sniveling little turd.

I would like him to return too, and see his reaction to my warrior who

flirted with him, but turned down Quinns marriage proposal, then refused Quinns request to end the relationship there, and basically commanded him to father her babies against his will.

His romance has the most nastiest possible outcome in game by far, and I absolutely love BW for putting it in.

lol, nice! never knew that

Sith world problems :(

This sums up the whole Quinn issue & what's been missing in KOTFE - Sith always had an understandable (if crazy) agenda, Valkorian/Arcann/PsychoB*tch do not - it's all about the mass murder for the first 2 (though I am still failing to understand the emperor due to so many holes in his story) and murder for the hell of it for the irredeemable psycho. We need "Sith World Problems"!

Even more so then Lord Scourge, Malavai Quinn deserves his own return chapter asap after KOTET concludes, though if it becomes an option, I won't be killing him (though Saresh & the Psycho are top of my kill list - if either/both become execute possibilities).

Note to BW - after his last letter,

Quinn had better be living alone on a remote island in a prolonged state of mourning and/or been forced to carbon freeze himself to relieve the pain of losing his warrior wife!

Quinn had better be living alone on a remote island in a prolonged state of mourning and/or been forced to carbon freeze himself to relieve the pain of losing his warrior wife!

I always hoped he was simply reassigned and promoted within the Imperial military and spent every bit of his spare time scouring the HoloNet and Imperial databanks for any sign of the Wrath... who, after the end of Chapter 16, should be now very easy to locate, I might add :p

I think the returning and outcome its pretty straightforward:

* he tries to do "that thing" again.

* he fails

* we have a dialog option:

a) lol bro again with that? (pardon him)

b) you have failed me for the last time Quinn (force choke)

It can just become a repeating monthly chapter. Quinn does his thing, you pick the light or dark option :D Oh, Quinn.