Please change translocate and firepulse animation

Smilinghawk

Please consider changing translocate animation because teleportation tech doesn't feel very star warsy.

I suggest changing the animation to a grapple on the friendly and then a jet charge into friendly's previous location, maybe make it instant too and up the cooldown to 2 or 3 minutes. Otherwise same mechanics.

Also please make firepulse be fired from vanguard's weapon or make it obvious the character is throwing some sort of bomb or charge or something, currently it's just a magic fireball. Just have the same explosion but make the gun fire and add some lightning, like a super ion pulse maybe?

EDIT: call new translocate "Jet swap" or something to feel more powertechy too.

Edited by Smilinghawk

• 3 weeks later...

They could have used the animation that the npcs use that jet into the air and land down next to you. And for trooper it could be grapple line down animation. They already have the animations recorded so they could use them as a skill. Sure would be lot cooler than that thing we got.... whatever it is.

I was about to say 'Stargate transport rings' but they look far cooler with cool sounds and flashing white light when they come down. But this is suppose to be for bounty hunter/trooper. I think Mercs got the best new animation. Jet away is awesome and makes use of your jetpack. Reminds me of EP2 when Jango bursts out into the air to keep his distance from Obi-Wan.