Character Aging

EsAlQuiayn

Let me begin by informing all of you that, just as many others are, i am extremely self-conscience of the look of my character. This topic really dives straight into that as well.

When i originally created my character, i was unaware of how much i would ultimately love this game. So, at the time i made my character with a fairly young looking face (this is just an example). As the game progresses, your character achieves extreme goals and succeeds at beyond amazing feats. I feel it would genuinely add into the game if age were somehow part of it. Now, i don't mean that if you play the game on a character for a year, he will have grey hair and a beard, of course not! It would be completely player controlled. The player, would have the ability to change features of their character - This excludes key features of a player (face, scars, body type, ect.). This would allow the player to change aspects like their hair or hair color, change their complexion, eye color, ect. allowing us to really control our character in ways we never have before. Anyone who RPs will especially favor this idea, mainly because if someone has a very young looking character achieving these unheard of feats - i at least - would like to have the face to go with it.

So anyways, please comment what you think -maybe this is the worst idea ever - i'd like to know your thoughts on the topic.

Let me begin by informing all of you that, just as many others are, i am extremely self-conscience of the look of my character. This topic really dives straight into that as well.

When i originally created my character, i was unaware of how much i would ultimately love this game. So, at the time i made my character with a fairly young looking face (this is just an example). As the game progresses, your character achieves extreme goals and succeeds at beyond amazing feats. I feel it would genuinely add into the game if age were somehow part of it. Now, i don't mean that if you play the game on a character for a year, he will have grey hair and a beard, of course not! It would be completely player controlled. The player, would have the ability to change features of their character - This excludes key features of a player (face, scars, body type, ect.). This would allow the player to change aspects like their hair or hair color, change their complexion, eye color, ect. allowing us to really control our character in ways we never have before. Anyone who RPs will especially favor this idea, mainly because if someone has a very young looking character achieving these unheard of feats - i at least - would like to have the face to go with it.

So anyways, please comment what you think -maybe this is the worst idea ever - i'd like to know your thoughts on the topic.

That's why I made my character look "old" to begin with. He was already a veteran of the First Galactic War (I just needed to get him "caught up" in level ;) ).

But, yeah, hopefully they will add a barber or something to the game eventually.