Is this working as intended? Guilds taking over the event PvP zone, demanding pay.

Alec_Fortescue

Apparently a number of players think this is a good income for their guild banks!

100k for a safe PvP daily quest :l

Otherwise you'll get ganked by a dozen of guild mates who are just standing there, with their quests done and all.

First of all, you don't NEED to do this quest. The reward is mediocre and I'm finding not really worth the time/effort. Oh, mind you, my guild has had little difficulty controlling/completing this charging the pylon quest two of the three nights. Last night we only had the four of us, and I honestly made the decision that - although its fun to go in and ninja charge the pylon a few times - I really wanted to mix in a few warzones before bedtime. Charging the pylon is a GREAT opportunity for people who are bored/done with dailies and just sitting around. However, if you have stuff to do in game, its a terrible use of your time.

Second of all, has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, you need to coordinate with others to knock them off?

Third of all, there's this thing called instance switching. You should try it.

I commend whatever guild is pulling this off honestly. The rest of you need to whine less, and perform more. Seriously.

Edited by islander

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This extortion group sounds like a real pleasant crowd, where is an orbital bombardment option when you need it?

Down the hill. At least 3 Orbs available to bombard with.

Some people just aren't smart. Some people would rather QQ about being helpless or argue ToS legalese back and forth on a forum most players don't even read...rather than simply use the tools available to all to blow the effers to kingdom come.