Sith Assassin - Floating Datacron?!

Jaspless

It's the latest ingame easter egg that was discovered recently. All you gotta do is create an Assassin, go on fleet and run around it COUNTER CLOCK WISE yelling, "BW give me floating datacron plz" every time you enter a different area. (GTN, Supplies, Combat Training, and Crew Skills.) After about 40 complete runs you need to Alt + Tab out. Go to your files and delete System 32. When you Alt + Tab back into SWTOR your Assassin will have a floating datacron around him.

Or you can use your head and realize that that is the new animation for Dark Ward.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

It's the latest ingame easter egg that was discovered recently. All you gotta do is create an Assassin, go on fleet and run around it COUNTER CLOCK WISE yelling, "BW give me floating datacron plz" every time you enter a different area. (GTN, Supplies, Combat Training, and Crew Skills.) After about 40 complete runs you need to Alt + Tab out. Go to your files and delete System 32. When you Alt + Tab back into SWTOR your Assassin will have a floating datacron around him.

Or you can use your head and realize that that is the new animation for Dark Ward.

/thread

Please, don't try this at home!

Our assassins are professionals who have been given stuntman training, we do not accept responsibility for any accidents you might encouter.

Greetings,

As I can see no one is giving you a decant answer to this, so lore wise, floating datacrons is mention many times throughout the galactic history, especially for Sith's (for example Naga Sadow mediation), who's mediating on force or focusing on combat, so this animation was small and nice addition to a Sith assassin, making lore more accurate.

Best regards!.

Edited by sandisrd