Makeb - [Stage One] Operation : Overwatch drill scanner...

Endek

Hi all,

I am stumped half way through [stage One] Operation : Overwatch...

I was able to Scan and Relay the data at platform Fwanna perfectly, but for the life of me I can not get the drill scanner to work at either of the other two platforms Dopa or Bo.. No matter what I try or where I stand when trying to run the drill scan, it just does not work for me.

I know I am doing something wrong, so can someone please explain how I can get the scanner to work at platforms Dopa and Bo?

Thx

just use your microbinoculars and they'll work just fine

Thx, but it wasn't to do with me not using the mission item...

The mission item that you click to perform the scan at the drilling platform worked perfectly the first time at Fwanna platform, but did not work again after that for either Dopa or Bo.

So this morning, I reset the mission and hey presto, it worked perfectly for all three scans and uploads! I guess it had just bugged out for me on my main toon, as my aults were also ok with it.

In short, the mission reset did the trick for me!

Edited by Endek

• 1 month later...

Just another update.. Try logging out and then back in if you have this problem.

I have put a few of my 55's through [stage 1] Operation Overwatch and sometimes, it just bugs out and I can not use the Drill Scanner mission item...

Last time it did this on my Trooper, I reset the mission, but this time I just logged out and logged back in and it worked... I was able to use the Drill Scanner and complete the mission. So don't reset as this wastes a lot of time, first try logging out and back in.

Have fun out there.

Edited by Endek