Why is this so annoying?!?!?!

Fathobbit

There is one minor detail about this game that for some reason annoys the hell out of me and that is that the character selection screen does not stay in a set list order it puts the last character you last played at the top then alphabetises the rest. I know this is an extremely minor and petty little thing to be QQing about but please for the love of god make it so we can manually move around our characters into a set order that will then not be randomly changed by the game. Edited by Fathobbit

There is one minor detail about this game that for some reason annoys the hell out of me and that is that the character selection screen does not stay in a set list order it puts the last character you last played at the top then alphabetises the rest. I know this is a petty thing to be QQing about but please for the love of god make it so we can manually move around our characters into a set order that will then not be randomly changed by the game.

I'd say, in the grand scheme of stuff that could use work, this one *is* pretty minor. I actually like that the last guy I played is always on top.