failed missions

danijade

to the swtor dev teams.. please quit ticking me off and start giving us thermal regulators instead of failed missions after failed missions or nothing in return for our credits spent . This is getting very frustrating. Thanks for letting me vent .. A Very dissatisfied subscriber. ::(

to the swtor dev teams.. please quit ticking me off and start giving us thermal regulators instead of failed missions after failed missions or nothing in return for our credits spent . This is getting very frustrating. Thanks for letting me vent .. A Very dissatisfied subscriber. ::(

I stopped crafting soon after 2.0. I still play the game because my wife does, otherwise I would be long gone.

In any case, I just gave my wife 5M credits and although it did not make much of a dent in my bank account, I wanted to replace them. So I started crafting again.

You can still make money by crafting and there are some fixes that I noticed, but on the whole crafting is just as bad and limited as it was made by 2.0.

One of the things that I also noticed is that indeed a crafter gets a lot of failed missions. A ton more than I had ever seen pre 2.0. I also can't understand why I seem to get more failed missions on my full affection companions.

PS - My wife just REed a level 50 item and got an MK-1 component. The game still makes us laugh, but not in a good way.

*sigh* I know exactly what you mean. All i want is to get something in return for my credits and to make the things that my crafter should be able to make but cant due to the poor returns on missions . Agree,it is laughable but not in a good way .. I stay hopeful they will patch a fix to the low low low mission returns... *sigh*