Pot5: THE place for space

-KeggER-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see my previous post, then (to confirm I'm not biased) tell me the last time I was in a warzone.

It doesn't matter whether you perpetrated the ground pvp mess. The fact is this exact same thing happened once already using the exact same arguements, and that movement in the end failed and left more than Pot5's ranked community broken. We don't want to see GSF die in the same fire.

Back when server transfers came around pot5 arguements where like this:

"Come to Pot5, we have the best ranked"

"lets make one big server paradise for ranked"

"better to have one competative server than several ones with only a few teams"

Sound familiar? Cuz its exactly what you are saying only with GSF

Edited by Zoom_VI

Please see my previous post, then (to confirm I'm not biased) tell me the last time I was in a warzone.

I never said you had to play warzones to have the same attitude as those who do.

Which, you do, whether or not you'd like to see it.

It's okay. Like I said, Pot5 players are like a cult. The Pot5 cult. They want to suck you in and assimilate you.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.

I never said you had to play warzones to have the same attitude as those who do.

It's okay. Like I said, Pot5 players are like a cult. The Pot5 cult. They want to suck you in and assimilate you.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.

Resistance is Futile.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.

You herped, zoom got it.

holy **** you guys, I am half an hour from home, out of book, forgot to write down death squad vent info before leaving (not that I'd want to join the vent while in the car with my stepmom), my music has turned boring, and my wrist hurts like a ***** because sprain

but once I get there just have to help unload the car and can finally attempt gsf agai

such long car ride, much boring, many flightless, wow

ENTERTAIN ME MINIONS

holy **** you guys, I am half an hour from home, out of book, forgot to write down death squad vent info before leaving (not that I'd want to join the vent while in the car with my stepmom), my music has turned boring, and my wrist hurts like a ***** because sprain

but once I get there just have to help unload the car and can finally attempt gsf agai

such long car ride, much boring, many flightless, wow

ENTERTAIN ME MINIONS

welcome back!