SM Czeka are even worse than ''that game'' scenarios.

Angedechu

Lets' be blunt here, SM Czerka labs are not easy. It's IMPOSSIBLE to die into them. (Even in that super easy ''other game'' scenarios, they are mechanics that will kill you if you ignore them)

As a free mechanic to gain tokens, those FPs are a nice addition. Like that ''other game'', they also give something for DPS to do. This said, unlike that other game (which have now 16 scenarios), we have only 2. And it sad to say, but ''that other game'' visuals and even storylines are better than the Labs (1)

(1)This is not to say that the visuals and storylines in the other game are good, but at least, something happens...Czerka storyline seems to be limited to ''super evil dude making unethical ressearch''. Which is a perfectly fine motivation for super vilainy in videogame, mind you. As for the visuals, I can't help but notice than Czerka labs are...labs recycled from similar zones of the game.

NOTE : People also said that they are ''like dignified heroic missions''.. I'm not sure on this, but they seem for me easier than for instance level 50 4-mans mission such as the one on the Corellia daily zone.

Edited by Angedechu

Dang, this was a very weak troll thread.

0/10 Would not read again.

NOTE : People also said that they are ''like dignified heroic missions''.. I'm not sure on this, but they seem for me easier than for instance level 50 4-mans mission such as the one on the Corellia daily zone.

Maybe because Heroic 2+'s are easier than Heroic 4's? :rolleyes:

I agree that the story could have been better, although personally speaking I think it is still better then WoW (It's not Voldemort . . .). I personally really like idea of SM Flashpoints, a mode in which you can concentrate more on the story rather then having people demand that you 'spacebar' through them. It could also be a good opportunity to see and understand the mechanics of the fight in perpetration for harder modes. I hope they are added to older Flashpoints in the future, personally speaking.

Graphics are rather opinion-based I think. I much prefer SWTOR's graphics and then WoW, even if the labs were not the best the game has to offer. Besides, graphics come very low on my list of priorities for games.

Edited by Cyberwoman

I agree that the story could have been better, although personally speaking I think it is still better then WoW (It's not Voldemort . . .). I personally really like idea of SM Flashpoints, a mode in which you can concentrate more on the story rather then having people demand that you 'spacebar' through them. It could also be a good opportunity to see and understand the mechanics of the fight in perpetration for harder modes. I hope they are added to older Flashpoints in the future, personally speaking.

Graphics are rather opinion-based I think. I much prefer SWTOR's graphics and then WoW, even if the labs were not the best the game has to offer. Besides, graphics come very low on my list of priorities for games.

I said ''visuals''. At least, WOW scenarios don't occur in cramped hallways.

I said ''visuals''. At least, WOW scenarios don't occur in cramped hallways.

Perhaps, but the Flashpoints was set in a lab . . . it would be kinda weird if that happened on a boat at sea. I personally think they did good with the lab environment, and it fitted the story and Czerka well.

I see what you mean about visuals, but I do usually lump them in with graphics anyway. As long as they fit the point of the piece and work with the story, then I am happy.

Edited by Cyberwoman

No, it's a lab, it obviously need to looks like a lab (even if they are much more offices than den of evil experiences)

But if you compare to Hammer Station, there is a clear decrease in the design. (Hammer had great visuals)

try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.

try soloing them. unless you are in at least black market/arcanian, I guarantee that mechanics will kill you. these flashpoints are meant for 2 people. so of course they are easier for 4.

P.S. scenarios in that other game? are also about as impossible to die in, and yet people still do.

I love soloing the +2 missions. I need a dps for the Vigilant though. Tank dps caused him to enrage, wasn't as much fun.