Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could only play one class, which one would it be

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
If you could only play one class, which one would it be

Yezzan
11.14.2019 , 09:31 AM | #11
TBH the Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight has been the most consistent throughout the various expansions.

The Jedi Knight is basically the cannon storyline for SWTOR, and I would say Sith Inquisitor for the Empire side.

For solo player, you definitely need a stealth class, and I'd so with Assassin or Shadow.

Other than that you cannot go wrong with Knight/Warrior

Doominology
11.19.2019 , 07:10 PM | #12
Either Juggernaut or Scoundrel. Couldn't pick one or the other. I like melee and feel comfortable with the DCD's of the Jugg and the self-survivability and punching of the scoundrel.

jambalayabungee
11.25.2019 , 01:56 PM | #13
operative or scoundrel healer. Because I like healing, I like stealth, and I like rogues....In which other game can you heal, stealth AND backstab / kick your opponent in the balls ? XD Everytime I try to heal in other games, im missing my stealthy healers of swtor

Sideblaze
12.01.2019 , 09:52 PM | #14
Either operative or merc. If it weren't for stormwatch/gathering storm, lightning sorc would be kinda dull for me (it's REALLY fun with those two, though.)

The way they are constructed, merc and operative were always fun to me. Carnage marauder was my all-time favorite before they ruined how gore worked and all that.

PaveTheWay
12.02.2019 , 07:23 AM | #15
Scrapper Scoundrel or Concealment Operative - long story short.
︻デ┳═ー
V'ak

yohansvea
12.03.2019 , 06:35 AM | #16
Its a hard question i had to think long on before deciding. Here is my thought process:
(TLDR: Operative)

Not mercenary or sniper thats for sure even if i sometimes can enjoy thoose classes for a brief time…

Not juggernaut even though i agree 100% with above poster Equeliber, for me the class becomes to boring after a while. But i do love play rage in pvp its such nice to see health drops fast and vengeance is such a smooth class, also tank class called immortal and almost is immortal is pretty cool...

Not sorcerer even though its been my main for a long time and was also my first char in this game, love madness and lightning pew pew i mean who doesnt enjoy lighnting stuff or have a specc thats called ”MADNESS”, healing is good and easy aswell. Also love picking datacrons with this char with the phasewalk. Reason why i wouldnt pick this class after all is cause the boring rotation even though ranged is always nice and easy but dps is just so slow with madness and lightning is too fast paced to do real dps, slack for a sec and u might aswell auto attack. Still it got lightsaber which is wicked cool, a very solid choice but still no…

Not marauders even though i find them visually best looking, especially carnage. Have 3 dps speccs in one class makes me miss healing or tanking…

Not powertech even though i love my pyro, its to much of a glass cannon and heat management is the worst. BBQ is the best right? still it do lack some things i would miss too much if i choose this to only play...

Not sin even though i like all speccs, the hatred aoe is my favorite of all aoe speccs and its also provides with a tiny healing ability, deception is great burst and stealth is king and force speed is also nice, also it has a light saber and makes me feel like a true sith, but no heals!

I would go with operative, reason is i can heal, stabb ppl and ofc stealth. Not to forget the roll! At first i thought lethality was stupid cause the close combat requirement, well its still stupid to have a blaster rifle but cant hit stuff more then 10m away. Concealment makes my soul happy when i can backstabb in pvp or slice some nobs to death…such joy! Being able to put some self heals reminds me of the old days of being a druid in wow. To make the class perfect make lethality a tank specc instead and give concealment some usuable and viable aoe skills throwing daggers is a joke!!!!