Hard Mode Columi Boss Drops - A List

So, I'm sure there's a good handful out there that have completed their Columi gear-set and are probably well into finishing the Rakata set. My question is, has there been a master list of "where to get what" documented anywhere? If so, care to point me in the correct direction? If not, let's get one started here. From what I've completed, I know the following.

*EDIT-UPDATE* Thanks to the contributions from BeBenNova, Morfien, ppzheng, Trayne_, Exertim . . . Here is what we know.

Flashpoints

1. ---False Emperor - Columi Chest
  2. ---Battle of Ilum - Columi Off-Hander
  3. ---Directive 7 - Columi Pants
  4. ---The Foundry / Maelstrom - Columi Boots
  5. ---Boarding Party / Taral V - Columi Gloves
  6. ---Black Talon / Esseles - Columi Bracers

Operations

1. ---Kragga's Palace, Bonethrasher - x2 Columi Helm
  2. ---Eternity Vault, Annihilation Droid - x2 Columi Gloves / x2 Offset Helm
    Gharj - x2 Columi Offhand
    Pylons - x2 Columi Legs / x2 Offset Bracers
    Infernals - x2 Colum Belt / x2 Relic
    Soa - x2 Columi Chest / x2 Columi Weapon

Edited by NoDebateReborn

Need the mainhand drop, =/

pretty sure it can't be from eternity vault as the last boss drops completed named weapons, and i think a chest piece i dont remember which it was

heard a rumour it was from the final boss in Boarding party but haven't seen one

Main hand is off HK47 in False Emperor.

Edit: Anyone know if the Columi belt token drops anywhere other than EV? Guessing it doesn't since I've killed everything but Revan and I know he's boots not belt.

Edited by Captkornnutz

Main hand is off HK47 in False Emperor.

Are you sure? The only saber I've seen from this boss is "Last bastion" which is a tier 1 saber, and not a columi (T2) token saber...

And afaik it's only the last bosses in the Flashpoint HM's that drop T2 tokens, and HK47 is not the last boss...

The rest of the bosses drop T1 quality items (Not tokens, but copys of the Tier 1 items, and sometimes the actual T1 item)

Edited by Hilium

Are you sure? The only saber I've seen from this boss is "Last bastion" which is a tier 1 saber, and not a columi (T2) token saber...

And afaik it's only the last bosses in the Flashpoint HM's that drop T2 tokens, and HK47 is not the last boss...

The rest of the bosses drop T1 quality items (Not tokens, but copys of the Tier 1 items, and sometimes the actual T1 item)

that is what i was thinking

HK has dropped a named blaster for us which was T1 and no token

Infernals in EV = Columi Boots. I'm pretty sure the belt (possibly mainhand as well) will drop from the new bosses in the upcoming Karagga's expansion, maybe the new flashpoints in hard mode as well. Edited by Exertim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Update OP please, we know helm x2 from Kaon. Any info on MH/Belt yet from added bosses in kagarra's?

We've gotten to the construction droid in the KP op on normal mode.

So far we've seen T2 belt/bracers drop, the final boss is supposed to drop MH, a couple of our guild members have verified that from their other runs.

Here is a pretty handy link. Hoping Dulfy will see a bunch of extra hits and keep his list updated!

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012/01/21/operation-loot-list/