Have bars "Remember" buttons during spec change

goingnumb

I would absolutely love a quality of life change that includes quickbars that can "Remember" where my buttons are from the previous spec I was using. I constantly switch between healing/dps and it would be super convenient to not have to move my buttons around each time I change specs.

Something like this?

(1) I'd go a step further, and save them off like Guild Wars 1 had, where you could load them on any character with the right class. That is, make the Respec options (whether at the Class Mentor on the Fleet or by the Field Respec perk) put up a selector like the one for keybind load/save. I would then select my new discipline based on the file I picked, and this would be the same for all Commandos that I have if I load "Gunnery", and it would *also* work for my Mercs who want to load Arsenal.

What would be loaded? The discipline itself, obviously, and my selected Utilities from the "K" panel, and the placement of my abilities on my quickbars. No more screenshots of the quickbars and all that jazz. (The ideal would be that I could load the preset when I create a new character, and as the character learns new abilities, they just slot into the right spot on the quickbars with no further action on my part.)

EDIT: In GW1 there was a strong case for an arbitrary number of templates because:

* GW1 has hundreds of abilities. Not tens, but hundreds, and yet you can only have one action bar with eight abilities on it. They become highly situational, including a big list of "trick" builds with one purpose each, like the builds for the Augury Rock / Doppleganger mission, where *no* "normal" build is suitable.

* There are *also* many combinations of primary and secondary classes, plus special builds for heroes.

Neither of these points is relevant to SWTOR, but it's *still* a useful feature.