Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campaign Supercommando's Blaster Rifle

Bought using 150 classic commendations and shares the skin with the battlemaster and ruin assault rifles.

http://www.torhead.com/item/eqsHMyG/campaign-supercommandos-blaster-rifle

...but the color...UGH! It's the same color as the old War Hero Supercommando rifle, all green and red splotching. Just...UGH!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm currently leveling a vanguard based off of Master Chief. I have the armor that is very close to the actual look, but I can't find a rifle for him. The closet thing I've seen is a m-008 deadeye. Could anyone post a name and picture of the rifle that looks closest to Master Chief's base weapon? It's called a MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System

I'm currently leveling a vanguard based off of Master Chief. I have the armor that is very close to the actual look, but I can't find a rifle for him. The closet thing I've seen is a m-008 deadeye. Could anyone post a name and picture of the rifle that looks closest to Master Chief's base weapon? It's called a MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System
I've found nothing close to the MA-5 series yet (and yes, I've been looking, too). You can get something pretty close to the shotguns, though. Look for the Elegant Modified Blaster rifle, and anything it shares a model with.

Remind me: random Tionese-level drop? Or just something you could only buy with a Tionese weapon token? I farmed the sh*t out of Kaon Under Siege on my Vanguard hoping that rifle would drop again in the days leading up to 2.0 and the removal of the Tionese vendors, but I never managed to get one.

Remind me: random Tionese-level drop? Or just something you could only buy with a Tionese weapon token? I farmed the sh*t out of Kaon Under Siege on my Vanguard hoping that rifle would drop again in the days leading up to 2.0 and the removal of the Tionese vendors, but I never managed to get one.

Lucky random drop :)

• 10 months later...
I'm also a big fan of the E-313, which I've been using since Tatooine (I'm level 48 now).

While I do really like it, I've been desperately looking for a slab-sided blaster like the one seen here and here on the bottom. Has anyone found guns like these?

Also, am I the only one who wishes there was an "item preview" screen, so I could see what the blaster looked like without having to buy it? They have this for armor, but not for other stuff, and the little icons are so teeny-tiny :(

anyone ever figure out what the name of this blaster rifle was ? I have been looking for months.

• 1 month later...
anyone ever figure out what the name of this blaster rifle was ? I have been looking for months.

The one in the screenshot I can't find anywhere, but the one in the concept art is the Campaign (or War Hero) Field Tech Sniper Rifle. Seems that model ended up being used only for Sniper Rifles.

• 5 weeks later...