Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

koth and ziost.

Tieru
10.04.2016 , 11:46 AM | #11
Koth kind of annoys me. He seems to only care about Zakuul and disregards the rest of the galaxy. (Spoiler warning just in case ) He gets angry when you don't save people from Vaylin disrupting the sun generator. He doesn't like it when you blow up the spire and turn off all the droids with Kaylio. He also throws a fit if you didn't save the Zakuulians when infiltrating the Zakuulian Battlecruiser (Where Scorpio betrays you). None of these were your fault, and I doubt we would here a word out of him if the Republic or Imperial personnel didn't make it.

That said, I would like him to see Ziost. His demeanor seemed almost apathetic rather than unbelievable when you told him about Ziost, and his stupid retort "He was always good to Zakuul."

I haven't killed him yet on my main storyline, and have managed to keep him somewhat loyal, but my Jug is losing his patience. Especially after letting Arcann servive. lol. I am interested to see what new stuff they add in the Expansion.
Begeren Colony - Shadowlands - Harbinger
Darth Acrimon, GM of Dark Covenant on BC

Master Tieru, GM of The Guardians of the Galaxy on BC

SithKoriandr
10.04.2016 , 12:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tieru View Post
Koth kind of annoys me. He seems to only care about Zakuul and disregards the rest of the galaxy. (Spoiler warning just in case ) He gets angry when you don't save people from Vaylin disrupting the sun generator. He doesn't like it when you blow up the spire and turn off all the droids with Kaylio. He also throws a fit if you didn't save the Zakuulians when infiltrating the Zakuulian Battlecruiser (Where Scorpio betrays you). None of these were your fault, and I doubt we would here a word out of him if the Republic or Imperial personnel didn't make it.

That said, I would like him to see Ziost. His demeanor seemed almost apathetic rather than unbelievable when you told him about Ziost, and his stupid retort "He was always good to Zakuul."

I haven't killed him yet on my main storyline, and have managed to keep him somewhat loyal, but my Jug is losing his patience. Especially after letting Arcann servive. lol. I am interested to see what new stuff they add in the Expansion.
At least with Koth, I can see him saying "Why not the Zakuulians?!" I would have hoped Lana and Theron would have known better, but my guess is Bioware decided you needed to answer for the impossible choice anyways Maybe they should have used someone other than those two.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

MadDutchman
10.04.2016 , 04:15 PM | #13
I wouldn't mind taking him to Ziost, so long as I get to feed him to a Monolith

Getting eaten by one of his god's monstrosities is poetic justice at it's best.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

BradTheImpaler
10.04.2016 , 08:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
I wouldn't mind taking him to Ziost, so long as I get to feed him to a Monolith

Getting eaten by one of his god's monstrosities is poetic justice at it's best.
I love this idea.
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke