Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Love Corso Riggs

KimbriOnasi
04.13.2012 , 07:18 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
/inb4 swoon fest

i bet you forgot all about Risha after that, lol.
Risha who?
Corso just looks lovely like that. You know, we really need invisible armor or a loincloth or something. Perhaps a Chip-n-Dale's modable outfit? I mean, there's the slave Leia costume for the female characters.

SilentKitty
04.14.2012 , 05:24 AM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbriOnasi View Post
Risha who?
Corso just looks lovely like that. You know, we really need invisible armor or a loincloth or something. Perhaps a Chip-n-Dale's modable outfit? I mean, there's the slave Leia costume for the female characters.
Ohhh!! I like the way you think

Would only use it on the ship though... wouldn't want to be mean to the guy.

greypilgrim
04.14.2012 , 10:02 AM | #663
I've heard people complain about getting docked affection points for flirting with NPCs, or for NOT flirting with Corso, and just this morning it occurred to me that IIRC, Mako did the same thing with my male BH. I really don't get it; a -1 is NOT that big a deal on the scale of 1 to 1000. And if his "chivalry" is sexist, and his crush on the fsmug a little cloying, guess what? Interesting characters have flaws. Some of them tend toward annoying, others are more dull (yes, Aric, I mean you).

Play a different class. Or dismiss the companion. Play with a group instead of soloing. Or spacebar through the companion dialogue and just click the option that gets you the most points. In any decent RPG, you'll sometimes be forced to choose between the story that feels right for your character and the option that gets you the best point-results.

I mean, c'mon, if everything went exactly the way we wanted it to in game, it'd be boring.
"Always drink gin with a mark, kid. They can't tell if you cut it." ~~ Henry Gondorff

More smuggler fanfics than the world probably needs.

KimbriOnasi
04.14.2012 , 05:11 PM | #664
I agree. Its only a -1, and on a character where I get points easily in conversations. Its worth the -1 to see the funny jealous reaction and then give him reassurrance. Besides, my smuggler is Doc's kid in my Legacy. It's in her genes to flirt.

Vakster
04.15.2012 , 10:20 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbriOnasi View Post
Its only a -1, and on a character where I get points easily in conversations. Its worth the -1 to see the funny jealous reaction...It's in her genes to flirt.
Oh, Flechette certainly flirts, and then some. On Coruscant, I enjoyed the bits with Darmas, who I thought was definitely her kind of guy in a Sean Connery kind of way.

Spoiler

...but Corso's hints that he really wants to settle down and raise a farmload of munchkins isn't really her thing. So, she gets a lot of -1s if you follow me. Besides,

Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
It would beat being out in a muddy field tipping nerfs, which is where Corso would be once you get him his second beer...

(search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true... )

This.

sabreene
04.16.2012 , 06:40 AM | #666
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
/inb4 swoon fest

i bet you forgot all about Risha after that, lol.
Yummy.

I'm doing this next time. It gets hot in that room, working so hard... it's only fair to let him take his shirt off. I'd be doing the guy a favor. And Risha too. Oh, she'd complain -- all while watching out of the corner of her eye.

greypilgrim
04.17.2012 , 03:21 PM | #667
Did we break the forum?
"Always drink gin with a mark, kid. They can't tell if you cut it." ~~ Henry Gondorff

More smuggler fanfics than the world probably needs.

silvershadows
04.18.2012 , 12:03 AM | #668
It's entirely possible.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

NRieh
04.18.2012 , 09:01 AM | #669
Ohkeeeeeey. I got it. Jetpack is not the worst thing happened while I had nice time on my femShep..

http://i.imgur.com/MhndL.jpg

Found this link occasionally as was browsing new "event"-related stuff...Well, I supose my client is still in 1.1 for a good reason...They call it "reward", you know...

happysister
04.19.2012 , 11:16 AM | #670
Quote: Originally Posted by NRieh View Post
DEAR GOD! i almost fell out of my chair, that shocked me so.... o.o
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .