Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Love Corso Riggs

sabreene
01.15.2012 , 04:44 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
I just love Doc!! He's just hilarious!! The lines do get better....a little bit.

I finished the Doomsday mission today and he finally reveals his real name! It's too bad he's ashamed of
Spoiler
I think it's cute!

Ok, enough of about Doc, we need more Dear Corso!!

"Anything you want Captain."

Love it.
In that pic of Doc, he reminds me of my very favorite Bruce Campbell !

silvershadows
01.15.2012 , 01:34 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by sabreene View Post
In that pic of Doc, he reminds me of my very favorite Bruce Campbell !
He reminds me of Trent Reznor. Sigh. WTB long hair customization for Doc.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

SilentKitty
01.15.2012 , 02:08 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Boosterdog View Post
I just love Doc!! He's just hilarious!! The lines do get better....a little bit.

I finished the Doomsday mission today and he finally reveals his real name! It's too bad he's ashamed of
Spoiler
I think it's cute!

Ok, enough of about Doc, we need more Dear Corso!!

"Anything you want Captain."

Love it.
Ohh wow =) thank you for something little on Doc! I just got him with my JK so I'm happy for all the info. I must say that after playing a smuggler I get the char of Doc so much better. He really does the same sort of lines as my hubby's smuggler when he tries to chat up a girl. Or that guy in the Cantina on Tatooine.

Gong to hit the ligthspring next with my smuggler-girl. Can't wait to get to chapter 2 with her and Corso. Latest convo with pixel-boyfriend was the one when you talk about how things went with his cousin. Really trying to pace myself so I don't end up with a mute Corso for the last 3 lvl:s. I had a mute Alistair for the last quarter of DA:O, the first time I really got to talk to him again in the later part of the game was setting up the Dark Ritual with Morrigan... Ohh the joy... Will never ever do that to myself again.

So this time I will stay below 9000 until I reach 50. Try to reach max affection before the last class quest and just take it from there. Or are there any suggestions as to affection gain from you smuggler femmes that already have reached 50?

cagthehack
01.15.2012 , 03:57 PM | #264
Women aren't the only players in love with Corso Riggs. I'm a member of a big queer guild, and a few of us are dreamy over Corso.

happysister
01.15.2012 , 06:20 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
It is the VERY VERY last talk Corso has with you if you marry him. Think it was called "getting sentimental" or something.

It was followed up by the letter asking if I would buy the land on Dantooine
i just got that convo with him... you're serious? that's the very last one? but he's not even at 10k affection yet! i still have like 400 AP left to go! AND I'VE GOT 7 MORE LEVELS TILL I HIT 50! i don't know if i can do this...i don't know if i can bare playing my gunslinger all the way to level 50 without being able to talk to my pixel husband. >_<

how long would you guess until they raise the level cap and add more companion convos? oh wait, the game's only been out for a month. *facedesk*
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

Boosterdog
01.15.2012 , 07:57 PM | #266
Yea, I try to pace myself by leveling the side quests along with the class mission on one map. But I can't help it! The story is good and each class mission complete brings me a step closer to more Corso missions!

It's been a loooong stretch since Taris....

Zolinar
01.15.2012 , 08:44 PM | #267
He has decent armor but he has no damage. it will take you all day long for him to kill something. totally a drain on any healer. they have to make him commando or something or change his gun or skill. after taris hes a burden. unless you can find a very very powerful gun.

silvershadows
01.15.2012 , 08:51 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by Zolinar View Post
He has decent armor but he has no damage. it will take you all day long for him to kill something. totally a drain on any healer. they have to make him commando or something or change his gun or skill. after taris hes a burden. unless you can find a very very powerful gun.
I use a fully moddable gun for him and am always upgrading the barrel and mods. Though now that we're 50, I'll be outfitting him in some epics and then gearing up Akaavi if I can find someone to craft me an artifact quality techstaff.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

Freyaska
01.15.2012 , 10:33 PM | #269
Corso is super cute lol ^w^ I think that we need more cute companions lol

Sendra
01.16.2012 , 12:31 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Zolinar View Post
This is confusing. He has whatever you equip him with. Improve his gear, and with the stats you want, and that's what he has.

And I don't need him to single-handedly kill the stuff, I need him to hold aggro and stay alive. I can switch between healing and dps - and I do.