Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MeisterCamarillo
11.20.2019 , 03:12 PM | #741
I can relog now on republic fleet but still uanable to log back in KOTET Chapter V where I left my Juggernaut...

Batwer
11.20.2019 , 03:12 PM | #742
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric
I have a déjà vu. We are lost in a time warp.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

evilino
11.20.2019 , 03:12 PM | #743
Quote: Originally Posted by ultimarb View Post
There is none
none left

Tamujan
11.20.2019 , 03:12 PM | #744
Quote: Originally Posted by minitus View Post
For me it does not seem that there are some areas that are problematic. I got Problems anywhere on the server regardless of roleplaying on tython or raiding.
/signed

streunekatze
11.20.2019 , 03:13 PM | #745
Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric
this time I was at the end of the nathema fp, but honestly I think it happens everyonwhere...

Gamemaron
11.20.2019 , 03:13 PM | #746
Interrestingly, we now have an operation group where everybody has exactly 157kk health points.
And we just had a DD in our Operation who went completly invulnerable and immortal. Nobody knows how this happends.
You are having some corrupted data because of the recent hardware problems who are causing the problems at the moment?
"Ey, warum krieg immer ich aufs Fressbrett?" Ach ja, da war was:
Juggernaut-Tank on Tulak Hord

McBaal
11.20.2019 , 03:15 PM | #747
Hey folks,

-eric
Glad to hear it, but i am sorry, aftter almost 3 weeks now an apology is not enough anymore. Extend the sub time or increase the monthly CC for subs as compensation (or give us a free baby Yoda in a flying crib pet ). It's beyond annoying.

I guess Tulak Hord is already brexiting...

Goemoe
11.20.2019 , 03:20 PM | #748
My sith inquisitor gathered some relics of Tulak Hord today. Did I do something wrong?

Batwer
11.20.2019 , 03:24 PM | #749
Quote: Originally Posted by Goemoe View Post
My sith inquisitor gathered some relics of Tulak Hord today. Did I do something wrong?
You are to blame!!!
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Enleya
11.20.2019 , 03:24 PM | #750
I`m beginning to believe I should look for another MMO... it`s rediculous, what is happening here....