Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions after 5.10.1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alderonek
02.12.2019 , 10:24 AM | #1
- All class original companions got their influence level reset to 1
- Over half Kotfe/Kotet companions are gone
- Rest of kotfe/kotet companions who survived BW *SNAP* got their influence level reset to 1

(found this on all of characters where i finished story kotfe/kotet and ossus) ...

crimsoncheeto
02.12.2019 , 11:00 AM | #2

xRohanx
02.12.2019 , 11:28 AM | #3
Same problem with my Jugg's Vette. From 40+ to 1.
I never asked for this ©

ckamaury
02.12.2019 , 11:28 AM | #4
My T7 lvl 50 -----> lvl 1 ....
Pffffffffffffffffffffffff, always UPDATE = BUGS ... Thanks Bioware --'

Nightblazer
02.12.2019 , 11:33 AM | #5
Is it just level 50 companions? I just logged into the 2 that i only play on and they are still the same. The highest one I have was a Khem Val before the patch and he is still at 36
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Alderonek
02.12.2019 , 11:34 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
Is it just level 50 companions? I just logged into the 2 that i only play on and they are still the same. The highest one I have was a Khem Val before the patch and he is still at 36
Yes all 50 ones ive had are rank 1
Also missing some 25+ comps so its not only lvl 50

BrendanJCavanagh
02.12.2019 , 11:39 AM | #7
Experienced a similar issue, but only on a toon that skipped KotFE and KotET and went straight to the Ossus story, not on my toons who played through KotFE and KotET. Submitted a CS ticket in game about this as well.

How to recreate: I had duplicate T-7 companions on my Jedi Knight before Patch 5.10.1. One was the original level 50 influence companion, and one was a level 1 influence companion granted when I skipped KotFE and KotET and went straight to the Ossus story.

Expected behavior: Patch 5.10.1 should have removed the duplicate level 1 influence companion.

Actual behavior: Patch 5.10.1 removed the original level 50 influence companion.

Please give me back my max influence companion (or a way to make that happen without spending all the time and credits again)!

Noerra
02.12.2019 , 11:46 AM | #8
Omg haven't logged in after patch and i think i am gonna skip logging till hear more about this.

MorseGod
02.12.2019 , 11:48 AM | #9
I haven't applied the patch or logged in yet. This is a game-breaker for me.
Guildmaster, Help (Star Forge)
Was this post helpful? Please click my referral link.

HoloTweed
02.12.2019 , 11:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Noerra View Post
Omg haven't logged in after patch and i think i am gonna skip logging till hear more about this.
I'll have to agree with you there. I don't have any level 50 companions, but many over 20 and several over 30. No chance I'm agreeing to them all getting knocked back to lvl 1. (It's why I haven't played my agent who had Raina as LI - ONLY her level 1 was available and I expected this patch to fix that. But if not - no. Just no. Not even going to bother logging in. Already torked that my 52 armorings are now permanently without set bonus because I pulled them and sold the shells.

I'm not one for hyperbole, but things continue to get WORSE instead of BETTER.