Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The new loading screen poster is a gigantic spoiler

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The new loading screen poster is a gigantic spoiler

Goreshaga
02.17.2019 , 02:53 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Not so fast my friend. Depending on where you stand on the "Doctrine of Exceptionalism",
Spoiler
Under spoiler because it's a potential spoiler and because it's a bit off topic.
Spoiler

Now back to topic, i'd really like if we could choose between that new loading screen and the previous one, because i liked the previous one better.

annabethchase
02.17.2019 , 12:44 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Under spoiler because it's a potential spoiler and because it's a bit off topic.
Spoiler

Now back to topic, i'd really like if we could choose between that new loading screen and the previous one, because i liked the previous one better.
Spoiler
Thinking about subbing? Use this link to help us both out http://www.swtor.com/r/3txb7F

IoNonSoEVero
02.17.2019 , 03:34 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
It would be nice if we had a choice. I never thought I'd miss that loading screen of Vaylin and Senya but I'd prefer even that to Malgus's glaring face.

Rion_Starkiller
02.19.2019 , 05:23 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
You said: "It's been 2 months. That's long enough for spoilers, imo."

My question was not about the splash screen specifically, but about the generality you made regarding spoilers.
My answer to the splash screen is YES. Regarding all spoilers, my answer is PROBABLY.

Does this answer suit you?
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

aerockyul
02.19.2019 , 05:31 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I know it's silly and probably unlikely, but sometimes I feel like Bioware is personally trolling me. I did, after all, name him 'Bioware's Zombie Poster Boy' and what do they do...they make a ginormous splash page with their boy.
Didn't you get that sense when they specifically put in the line about Theron's hair before you go to Ossus?
I immediately thought of you when I heard that
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, SelaunaKahntara, Kaytee'roxx
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka Eko'va, Misphire, Dani Clarke
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!