Biomedical Samples Vs Compunds

Joejoegadget

You'll have to identify what is what, but they are used for different things. All skills are like this. Just mouse over an item and it will say what tier and material type it is.

At the lowest levels you will have green goo (compound) and dielectric doodads (sample). Some stuff will use one, some will use the other, and some may even use both in different amounts.

But each skill has a couple of different tier 1 materials of each type in addition to the blue and purple components.

And as a word of advice, running missions for green components is not cost effective.

There may be an occasion where it works for you, but not usually, and the lower the tier the more this will be true.

You are not only spending the money on the mission, but there are a couple of different items of each type in each tier... If my armormech really needs some aluminum for something, I could send someone on a mission to get it, but I can only send them after tier 1 metal. They could return with desh, and lots of luck if I am going to try and sell desh for what it cost me to run that mission.

Edited by Mithros