Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old Crafting System

Templock
06.26.2019 , 10:13 PM | #1
Hey Bioware would you consider adding the old crafting system on top of the current system? Specifically adding the ability to RE the current purple schematics (Agrinium, Alusteel etc.) to learn the old suffix gear (Endowment, Hawkeye etc.)? I did really enjoy working towards learning those schematics that had the stats I specifically wanted.

Amunra-amunray
06.27.2019 , 02:13 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Templock View Post
Hey Bioware would you consider adding the old crafting system on top of the current system? Specifically adding the ability to RE the current purple schematics (Agrinium, Alusteel etc.) to learn the old suffix gear (Endowment, Hawkeye etc.)? I did really enjoy working towards learning those schematics that had the stats I specifically wanted.
Ticket Number 339388971

It is quite interesting how end game materials used to drop in more locations than just operations bosses and person versus person. This change proves to me that we are headed in the wrong direction with this game.... one sided and no balance. Starr Wars is about bringing balance to the force so bring balance to the drops for all crafters not just elite large guilds bent on promoting themselves as awesome instead they are just smooching up... IMO to get special select rewards that are catered to their requests.

Negative or positive feedback will not change the FACT that bioware has messed with the SWTOR economy in the worst way ever and now caused inflation and promotes elitists. Not the Star Wars Saga, not the star wars theme,,,

But its typical they provides solutions for one side and not for the other with our developers, but no action except for one side of the force if you create a successful game bias will fast cause it to be a failure
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9