Force sensitive aliens...

kylekarma

So I know the sith were inately force sensitive and bred with the order and yada yada yada.

my question is, in the event of a Miralukan in the empire (however rare)

would they be treated as a sub-parr race(alien racism) even though they're SO similar to humans? or would they be fine because they're pretty much humans with very high force sensitivity?

Generally if the Sith is Alien, they still have more power then the general populace.

It goes like this in terms of actual tolerance.

Sith-

Humans/Purebloods

Aliens

(Non sensitive)

Common Imperial

Humans

Chiss

Human Slaves

Aliens

You'll notice that Alien Sith are far above where they are as Non-Sensitives. This is because Sith have ultimate authority.

Though Sith aliens are more liked to be passed over when it comes the more exciting assignments and rarely get promoted. You'll see very few Alien Darths compared to Lords. Still they're treated better then non-sensitive aliens.

Generally if the Sith is Alien, they still have more power then the general populace.

It goes like this in terms of actual tolerance.

Sith-

Humans/Purebloods

Aliens

(Non sensitive)

Common Imperial

Humans

Chiss

Human Slaves

Aliens

You'll notice that Alien Sith are far above where they are as Non-Sensitives. This is because Sith have ultimate authority.

Though Sith aliens are more liked to be passed over when it comes the more exciting assignments and rarely get promoted. You'll see very few Alien Darths compared to Lords. Still they're treated better then non-sensitive aliens.

I don't even remember seeing any alien Darths in the game quite honestly.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

That's because until *very* recently, they didn't accept aliens for training. It started after the treaty of Coruscant as far as I know.

Edited by Jandi

That's because until *very* recently, they didn't accept aliens for training. It started after the treaty of Coruscant as far as I know.

Actually no.

Lord Raxxus on Belsavis was a Zabrak and he was imprisioned BEFORE the Treaty of Coruscant, so there were exceptions. The Advanced Class Twi'lek trainer for the SW even states as much.

Same for the Miraluka SI trainer on Dromund Kaas.

Regardless, none of them is a Darth.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Actually no.

Lord Raxxus on Belsavis was a Zabrak and he was imprisioned BEFORE the Treaty of Coruscant, so there were exceptions. The Advanced Class Twi'lek trainer for the SW even states as much.

darth karriad was on the dark council for about a week and she was an alien

she in the game. as a codex entrie but shes still in the game

I'll rephrase: Kharrid is NOWHERE mentioned in the game, outside that codex entry, which has some history behind it truth be told.

The Codex Entry for Darth Acina now correctly refers to her predecessor as Darth Karrid.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.1.1/5302013

They had skipped her entirely(!!!) and Acina had replaced Hadra directly in her Sphere. Again, she's only mentioned in the codex entry for Darth Acina; There's no screenshot of Karrid WHATSOEVER.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'll rephrase: Kharrid is NOWHERE seen in the game, outside that codex entry, which has some history behind it truth be told.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.1.1/5302013

They had skipped her entirely(!!!) and Acina had replaced Hadra directly in her Sphere. Again, she's only mentioned in the codex entry for Darth Acina; There's no screenshot or Karrid WHATSOEVER.

well im out of straws to grasp.

Actually no.

My mistake then. I somehow seemed to recall there being a ban on training aliens at some point.

Oh, and there is an alient Darth. Darth Nox is a Miraluka... in my game :p

Edited by Jandi

My mistake then. I somehow seemed to recall there being a ban on training aliens at some point.

Oh, and there is an alient Darth. Darth Nox is a Miraluka... in my game :p

Again, noteworthy exceptions. It wasn't widespread.

Lord Raxxus continued imprisonment on Belsavis, having his release been omitted from the terms of the Treaty of Coruscant, was most likely due to the fact he was an alien Sith Lord, whose radical ideas heavily clashed(!) with the ones of the Dark Council.

Or so Lord Shaar claims.

How he became a Sith Lord even before(!!!) the Treaty is anyone's guess. There's also the slight possibility that whoever made him a Zabrak didn't even know what he was doing.

After all, there's this lovely quest on Dromund Kaas where you're greeted as if you are a Pure Blood, while being a Zabrak and the same doesn't happen if you're actually a Pure Blood.

Hilarious. :D

When I first made my twi'lek Marauder when legacy went live, I was treated as a pureblood as well. On Korriban, with the whole inquisition thingy, you could say, as a Twi'lek, "I am a pureblooded Sith! Do not question me!" :D

And, the convos with Vetter were hilarious. "I'm fascinated by your species" while being a Twi'lek yourself. :D

Obvioulsy I wouldn't expect them to reod the convos just because of this, but it's just funny.

Edited by Jandi

When I first made my twi'lek Marauder when legacy went live, I was treated as a pureblood as well. On Korriban, with the whole inquisition thingy, you could say, as a Twi'lek, "I am a pureblooded Sith! Do not question me!" :D

And, the convos with Vetter were hilarious. "I'm fascinated by your species" while being a Twi'lek yourself. :D

Obvioulsy I wouldn't expect them to reod the convos just because of this, but it's just funny.

Even before the all Legacy additions and unlocks, there were some anachronisms here and there. Such as...

A Chiss asking a fellow Chiss where Chiss come from, in the Unknown Regions.

A Pure Blood stating he doesn't have a drop... of Pure Blood blood.

A Zabrak referring to a Chagrian as "alien filth".

Again, hilarious. :D

As you say, one shouldn't expect them to redo dialogues but even so, it was hard NOT to notice it back then.

Even before the all Legacy additions and unlocks, there were some anachronisms here and there. Such as...

A Chiss asking a fellow Chiss where Chiss come from, in the Unknown Regions.

A Pure Blood stating he doesn't have a drop... of Pure Blood blood.

A Zabrak referring to a Chagrian as "alien filth".

Again, hilarious. :D

As you say, one shouldn't expect them to redo dialogues but even so, it was hard NOT to notice it back then.

The most hilarious dialogue yet was on Taris with my cathar inquisitor:

Paraphrasing:

Imperial General: "We need your help to deal with this disgusting alien scum mylord."

Inquisitor: "Be careful what you say about aliens!"

Imperial General: "I didn't mean you mylord. Just those filthy Cathar. They are nothing more than savage beasts."

Inquisitor (could not actually say this unfortunately): "Are you trying to kid me you stupid jerk?"

Edited by fovzwk

So I know the sith were inately force sensitive and bred with the order and yada yada yada.

my question is, in the event of a Miralukan in the empire (however rare)

would they be treated as a sub-parr race(alien racism) even though they're SO similar to humans? or would they be fine because they're pretty much humans with very high force sensitivity?

To get back to the OP's question... Given the general attitude of the Miralukan people, The Sith Regime would probably innately find them as an inferior race. What I mean is, the Sith being driven by power, advancement, and domination would almost certainly look down on another purely force sensitive species that wasn't conquering and staking out it's own claim throughout the galaxy.

Now as others have pointed out the Sith treasure power and ambition above all else. So if your Miraluka was particularly ruthless about carving out it's place within the Empire, race would cease to be an issue.

Edited by Hoech

Lol ok.

Darth Tormen appears as a major character and missiongiver for roughly one third of the bounty hunter story. Pureblood sith.

Darth Vowrawn appears as a major story character and ally to the SW in sith warrior story. Also makes an appearance in the blood of the empire comic although wearing a mask. Pureblood sith, dark council member.

Darth Serevin appears in some of the imperial side flashpoints, particularly battle of Ilum. Didn't he also act as a contact person for all imperial classes on Voss? Pureblood sith.

Darth Ikoral appears as main antagonist in the Red Reaper flashpoint. Pureblood sith.

I'm sure there are plenty who are, if not darths, then at least in high position. For example Scourge, and some more on the planets.

Edited by Karkais

Lol ok.

Darth Tormen appears as a major character and missiongiver for roughly one third of the bounty hunter story. Pureblood sith.

Darth Vowrawn appears as a major story character and ally to the SW in sith warrior story. Also makes an appearance in the blood of the empire comic although wearing a mask. Pureblood sith, dark council member.

Darth Serevin appears in some of the imperial side flashpoints, particularly battle of Ilum. Didn't he also act as a contact person for all imperial classes on Voss? Pureblood sith.

Darth Ikoral appears as main antagonist in the Red Reaper flashpoint. Pureblood sith.

I'm sure there are plenty who are, if not darths, then at least in high position. For example Scourge, and some more on the planets.

Yeah, I'm not sure you understand what is meant by "alien" in the Sith Empire LOL.