Why are there no good craftable earpiece/implants for shadow/sin tanks?

Beakertanks

For Guardian/Jugg there are options for implant and earpiece that have only defensive stats.

For Vanguard/PT there are options for implant and earpiece that have only defensive stats.

For Shadow/Sin we have the lovely option of choosing one with Accuracy or one with Surge.

I know I loathe this inconsistency more than I should, more than is healthy for any normally functioning human being. But it seriously makes me want to find the Crafting Devs and throat punch them.

S**t happens. You deal with it. Life goes on.

It sucks but chances are they will not be "fixed." So your choices are to either accept and adapt, or unsub in protest (for what little good it will do).

/shrug

Sorry got nothin' else.

Shadow/Assassin isn't that difficult to play. You just have to pay attention to your procs and debuffs on boss.

Shadow/Assassin isn't that difficult to play. You just have to pay attention to your procs and debuffs on boss.

Not really the point: it was said that they would clean a bit the crafting schematics to avoid the half DPS/half tank stuff.

They did it on the earpieces and implants for the Jugg/Guardian tanks and PT/Vanguard tanks but not the Assassin/Shadow tanks.

Either it's broken/bugged, or there is a (****ed-up) logic behind that.

Personally, I think it is the former.

Unfortunately it is always the same: we have all these little (easily avoidable) crappy details that lessen the quality of any release :( and because you have bigger bugs, they only get fixed 2 years after, even though they should be easily fixable (let's hope I'm wrong).

It is a pity because I'm really enjoying the Skills & Discipline revamp they did.

• 3 weeks later...

I think someone just added the wrong stat to the Shadow/Assassin earpieces and implants when they were being created. But I'm posting here to lay out the numbers for the devs. These are the stats on the base green-quality versions.

Cybertech Earpieces for Tanks

Powertech/Vanguard--Frasium Cosmic Combat Module MK-1, 172 Aim, 177 Endurance, 79 Shield, 84 Defense

Juggernaut/Guardian--Frasium Bulwark Module MK-1, 172 Strength, 177 Endurance, 79 Shield, 84 Defense

Assasin/Shadow--Frasium Supercharged Resistance Module MK-1, 172 Willpower, 177 Endurance, 79 Surge, 84 Defense.

Clearly, one of these things is not like the others. When I first noticed this, it was apparent to me that someone simply input the wrong stat and just selected Surge instead of Shield. This incorrect stat was also put into implants.

Biochemistry Implants for Tanks

Powertech/Vanguard--Anodyne Response Implant MK-1, 172 Aim, 177 Endurance, 79 Shield, 84 Defense

Juggernaut/Guardian--Anodyne Reaction Implant MK-1, 172 Strength, 177 Endurance, 79 Shield, 84 Defense

Assassin/Shadow--Anodyne Resistance Implant MK-1, 172 Willpower, 177 Endurance 79 Surge, 84 Defense

Again, one of these is not like the others. I have pursued the implants and the problem persists into the blue and the purple versions. I haven't done so with earpieces, but it's probably the same there. I hope this is fixed in a patch soon!