Need Help Finding Schematics

Radnog

Hi all,

I have recently returned back to the game and having a blast. I am having trouble finding schematics/recipes for new Blaster Barrels. I am level 54, Armstech 400 and I have just finished Makeb, but can not find new schematics for new gear past level 400. I have looked on the trainers and raised my cap past 400 to 450 but where can I find new barrel schematics?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I have recently returned back to the game and having a blast. I am having trouble finding schematics/recipes for new Blaster Barrels. I am level 54, Armstech 400 and I have just finished Makeb, but can not find new schematics for new gear past level 400. I have looked on the trainers and raised my cap past 400 to 450 but where can I find new barrel schematics?

Thanks in advance

To level past 400 you still have to craft some of the old items to get to 410 or so then more schematics will be trainable.

Just scroll through, only barrels you can learn should be 28s

Edited by g_land

Yeah, just keep grinding out what you can, even if they are all green. Barrels or otherwise.

Eventually you will get the skill level up to a point where you can learn the next bunch of schematics.

Go to the trainer, change the filter to "show all" and you can see what schematics await you.

Edited by Mithros

• 5 months later...
To level past 400 you still have to craft some of the old items to get to 410 or so then more schematics will be trainable.

Just scroll through, only barrels you can learn should be 28s

Does that mean it is impossible to make anything better than 28? I've been grinding L28 augments hoping to learn a stronger schematic. Can you loot stronger schematics then?

Does that mean it is impossible to make anything better than 28? I've been grinding L28 augments hoping to learn a stronger schematic. Can you loot stronger schematics then?

The highest craftable from the crew skill vendor is 36 .Just level your crafting skill a few levels more to be able to buy more schematics from the vendor.

Edited by NUTMANIAC

The highest craftable from the crew skill vendor is 36 .Just level your crafting skill a few levels more to be able to buy more schematics from the vendor.

Actually augment schematics are only available by running sliced part missions with the slicing skill. That being said, they are DIRT cheap on the GTN.

Edited by psandak

Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Here is a tip that will make leveling past 400 easier. Craft the housing decoration prefabs (mk-3) if you have the mats. These are useable/sellable and I think you can several levels out of them (60ish? levels)