What are the best Lightsaber/Shield generator builds for Defense/Immortal in 5.0+?

Greycastle

There isn't a definitive 5.0+ guides out there for Guardian Defense/Juggernaut immortal (except for Juggernaut PVP) but just wondering what kind of lightsaber and shield generator builds are people using in PVE and PVP. Edited by Greycastle
forgot to specify which classes I was looking for.

The best lightsaber and shield generator depend on the pieces you have in the other slots.

For pve: tank armoring, lethal b or lethal mod, bulwark or bastion enhancement. Recommend split roughly equal between shield and absorb, slightly favoring shield.

For pvp: you can drop the tank enhancement for a dps one, recommend alacrity to 703 and then crit.

The best lightsaber and shield generator depend on the pieces you have in the other slots.

For pve: tank armoring, lethal b or lethal mod, bulwark or bastion enhancement. Recommend split roughly equal between shield and absorb, slightly favoring shield.

For pvp: you can drop the tank enhancement for a dps one, recommend alacrity to 703 and then crit.

Thanks for the response. Just for clarification: I'm assuming for the lightsaber you're recommending a restrictive hilt with a lethal mod and bulwark enhancement, and for the shield restrictive armoring with a bastion enhancement. I'm assuming to keep warding mod b for the shield mod slot and Endurance crystals for both? This was so much easier early on when all the necessary items literally had "Guardian" in its name.

Thanks for the response. Just for clarification: I'm assuming for the lightsaber you're recommending a restrictive hilt with a lethal mod and bulwark enhancement, and for the shield restrictive armoring with a bastion enhancement. I'm assuming to keep warding mod b for the shield mod slot and Endurance crystals for both? This was so much easier early on when all the necessary items literally had "Guardian" in its name.

It all depends on your current overall stats -

I use lethal b mods in every gear piece, to include saber and shield, because the defense is well over whats needed anyway.

Bastion or bulwark comes down to what stat you need - shield or absorb. I dont know every item you have in every slot, so you have to check.

I use endurance crystals myself, but arguments can be made for others

It all depends on your current overall stats -

I use lethal b mods in every gear piece, to include saber and shield, because the defense is well over whats needed anyway.

Bastion or bulwark comes down to what stat you need - shield or absorb. I dont know every item you have in every slot, so you have to check.

I use endurance crystals myself, but arguments can be made for others

OK. Lethal mod b everywhere. Does this help make the character more solo able?